Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about The M8 is the build quality, I have an m7, I have dropped it hundreds of time, had it in my backpack (which goes through hell) and nothing has broken sofar.

A lot of things to like, but my favourites are the overall look of it and how much metal the build has, the size of the screen, the battery life and the sound.

Also, when I clicked on the link it led me to a 404 error, just a heads up.

Thanks to HTC for the giveaway and to Linus and co. for the review and not limiting the possible winners to Canada an NA.

Best of luck to everyone and greetings from México!

Well the M8 is way better then my current phone which has a nice battery life of about 6 hours of use time

This is a very awesome opportunity folks! Linus, you sure know how to present. I can respect a man who can guide me towards legitimate tech. That HTC One (M8) though...  

My favorite thing about the M8 is how its not an iPhone with its locked down OS. Android OS seems awesome but im stuck with iOS. And if its not software. Its the speakers. My friend has it and its amazing!

There are so many great things about this phone. But the one i would choose as the best is the speakers. I am always trying to show my friends videos and my s3 speakers aren't loud enough.

each time he says sense is better than stock

a little part of me dies

i relay like the Sony skin( some times better than the stock)

but samsung and LG and other heavy os... sorry i meant to said skins are a big no no for me.

The Gun Metal Grey looks top notch. Though I wish this thing didn't have a higher megapixel front camera than its rear camera.

I love the additional battery life.  Even though the specs may not show it, most battery benchmarks show this phone's battery life as head and shoulders above the rest of its competition.  I would love t onot carry a charger with me at scholl, have one in my car, and one at my bedside. 

Also, that build quality.   Mmmmm...

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).