HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

im in love with the aluminum body and the 5 inch 1080p screen 

all smartphones have a 1080 screen

I love the look and build quality of this phone. Btw: Nice video, linus-team - as usual. ;)

favorite thing about the phone is it's built better than an iphone LOL. easily shut my friends up with this.

I Love the duo camera it just adds a touch that no other phone has

90% metal body and 5 inch screen - sounds great!

My favorite thing about the M8 is how its not an iPhone with its locked down OS. Android OS seems awesome but im stuck with iOS. And if its not software. Its the speakers. My friend has it and its amazing!

There are so many great things about this phone. But the one i would choose as the best is the speakers. I am always trying to show my friends videos and my s3 speakers aren't loud enough.

each time he says sense is better than stock

a little part of me dies

i relay like the Sony skin( some times better than the stock)

but samsung and LG and other heavy os... sorry i meant to said skins are a big no no for me.

I love the design of the phone!  Hopefully I could get this phone since I really need an upgrade.

The Gun Metal Grey looks top notch. Though I wish this thing didn't have a higher megapixel front camera than its rear camera.

Fantastic phone. Thanks for the giveaway!

I want a smartphone, never had one before, this new htc looks like a good place to start

Duo camera seems nice. Like the design. Also ui seems good, and could probably go from stock to sense.

I love the additional battery life.  Even though the specs may not show it, most battery benchmarks show this phone's battery life as head and shoulders above the rest of its competition.  I would love t onot carry a charger with me at scholl, have one in my car, and one at my bedside. 

Also, that build quality.   Mmmmm...

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).

Definitely love the metal design, and who can forget the excellent HTC sense UI.

SMASH THAT LINKS GUYS!!!

the review was pretty awesome and even better when i heard of the giveaway. This phone would be an awesome first use-able phone as i have been and will be stuck with a phablet that my hands have grown tired of. anyway off my soapbox now, but im impressed about how amazing the battery life has been praised when its only 2600 milliamps and it competes with the htc max. im no expert but it must have to do with it being a lithium-polymer battery.

It's an incredible phone, and I'm glad they stood their ground on a camera that doesn't just give in to the 'specs' comparison fight.

Love the new m8, the best feature are the dual front facing speakers hands down, no other phone in the world has this so that makes it unique, also it doesnt hurt having a metal build instead of a plastic one *cough* samsung *cough*

HTC One (m8) looks like an awesome phone, tried out in the store, probably what I like about it most is the amazing build quailty and that beautiful 5 inch 1080p screen.

I love that it has the highest PPI of any smart phone!

Love the metal casing, just unique and fantastic. M8 should be epic