HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favorite thing about the M8 is that I can seem like someone who is different and knows his shit among many Samsung users (including myself), just like it used to be like that for Samsung among iPhones :)
Let me know when you're ready to ship the phone, and I'll provide you with my address. Thanks Linus!

That gunmetal is so sexy, I swear my iPhone is begging for it's life right now.

i myself am an iOS user. i am very much considering switching to android but don't want a cheap plastic looking device like the Samsung ones. i want one that is looks pleasing. also the front facing speaker design is very much how things should be these days. i have an android tablet with front facing speakers and they are very pleasing to listen to compared to my iPhone 5. so my favorite things about the HTC One M8 would be the front facing speakers and the overall design aesthetic of the device.

Obviously the onboard popcorn maker is my favorite thing about the new HTC One...

Great review, purchased my M7 because of your previous review. The extended battery and sd card expansion would make this a very worthy upgrade!

Would be a nice upgrade from an iphone 4 :)

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8, by far, is the inclusion of the front facing speakers. They really are something every smart phone should have.

Soo many amazing features on this phone! The IR transmitter, the micro SD card slot, the brushed aluminum outer shell. But if I can only chose ONE ( :P ) feature to be my favorite then it's gotta be the front facing speakers ...I'm soooooo tired of having to cup my hand over my speaker just to hear the LinusTechTip or LinusCatTip video that I'm trying to watch!

I think the mostly metal case and it's speakers are the best things about the HTC One M8.

Favorite thing has to be the boomsound speakers.

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

gonna have to say better battery life but really needs wireless charging and a removable battery

I could definitely use a new phone right now. Cracked my Nexus 4 screen just recently.

I just love how they FINALLY  moved to onscreen buttons. They are really just so much better than physical ones.

Favorite thing is the speakers.

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

Hope we have made enough traffic. Really want to upgrade from M7. My favorite thing is the larger screen size from the M7. and the speakers.

My favorite thing about the M8 is that it doesn't have any physical buttons in the front of the phone.  I would gladly take away those buttons on any phone for more room for the screen! 

Its hard to say that I like just ONE thing about the ONE ( :P couldn't help it), but the BoomSound speakers feature trump the design and Sense(best android skin IMO too), by a small margin. 
Front facing speakers in stereo, is such a simple thing. Why didn't anybody else think of it for so long ?
Anyway the new M8 looks like a sexy beast in that gunmetal grey. Hopefully someone deserving (me ? :D  ) wins it.

I really like the aluminum unibody design, it looks so good

My favorite feature on the HTC One (M8) is probably the dual cameras on the back, for getting those brilliant nice shots!

The new aluminum unibody design is almost as good as an iPhone's.

I really like the aluminum unibody design, it looks so good