HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

That is a sexy phone, I love the location of the headphone jack and the speakers

The battery life and the speakers are probably the things that stand out the most compared to other smartphones.

I love HTC one is a good phone the best thing about m8 is the camera and 3d

Awesome review Linus! A fine piece of hardware, indeed. It's funny how HTC leads the way with simple things like front facing speakers and the SD slot would be nice.

This would be a really good upgrade to my nearly 2 year old HTC One S (Ville). I love my phone still. It's the first phone I've ever owned that hasn't needed ANY repair, thanks to HTC's amazing build quality. 

Play: Liten v3 (4970k @ 4.6GHz, 32GB Ram, Asus GTX 1070 Strix)

Man, I love the metal design. Very few metal android phones.

very good review, i might buy it, unless i win it, then i won't buy it

What i like the Most about HTCs are the front facing speakers ....

My favorite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build quality of the device, build quality has always been something that I appreciate in a phone. Also, HTC was the device manufacturer of my first Android device (HTC Amaze) which has held me well through out the years (despite the lack of updates), I do hope to upgrade my device entirely in the near future, and hopefully I don't have to drop 600$+ to do it.

Looks way better than my iphone 4

God. That's gotta be, by far the sexiest phone ever. That brushed finish in gun metal is just superb and magnificent!.

I like the screen and the fact that it's actually good

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

My favorite thing about the HTC One would have to be the fact the it has a metal exterior. I hate the fact that every other big name brand is making plastic pieces of junk. The brushed metal case just feels, looks, and holds up better than it's plastic counterpart.

(I know he said to say just what your favorite part of the phone was but I have to say those front facing speakers are also a really nice selling point...and yet another thing that other phones don't have.)

On a side note this is really freaky timing, seeing as how I am in the market for two new smartphones and was in fact leaning towards purchasing the HTC One (m8) for the above reasons.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.....click that link

I love the aesthetics, screen size and speakers. Gimme, Gimme ;D

I currently own a HTC ONE Mini and I absolutely love it! It was my upgrade from a Samsung tocco and iPod 2nd gen combo, and as you may guess it was the fastest and most sexy thing I have ever held (that's what she said!) And HTC stood out for me as they had created a mini phone with a huge screen and a beautiful look and to me they have exceeded in every department with their new phones! But anyway the best thing about the new phone is the headphone jack being at the bottom of the phone, as this was the only problem that I have encountered with the Mini (just personal preference). Anyway I really hope that I win and keep up the great videos!!

HTC one has always been my choice out of the android phones. Some think its heavy but to me that makes it feel special

I love the look and feel of the solid metal body. The plastic on most other phones makes them look cheap. If I'm going to spend a lot of money on a quality phone, I want a good-looking solid body like the M8 has!

I think this is going to be my next phone, my 2 year old note 2 is going really slow and lagging allot.

I think what makes this phone a winner for me is the 90% metal body and the boom sound speakers. I'm sold.

Lets do this 

i5 3570k @4.0ghz, EVGA SC GTX 760, G-Skill Ares 2400mhz 8GB, MSI Z77A- G45, Antec GX-700, EVGA Supernova G2 750W, 2x 1TB WD blue & 128GB Samsung EVO 840,

The best thing I like about the M8 is simply the front STEREO speakers, I own a Nexus 5 which I am satisfied with but the MONO speaker at the bottom which I can't unblock the port  without holding it in a weird position disturbs me.

I wish more would do what HTC has done with their One series phone.