Phishing Emails & YouTube Messages - Fake Giveaway Read more... ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Awesome giveaway, I already own the One M7 and this would be a great upgrade.

Personaly, I love Boom Sound, but that 95% metal body tho, also the dual camera setup looks cool.

Check out my youtube channel and website where I unbox and review tech, and on the occasion discuss tech news.

www.youtube.com/princestech & www.thetechprince.com (primary)

www.youtube.com/houstontexanfan123

I love the speakers and the premium feel of the aluminum body of this phone!

Hopefully, im lucky enough to win this flagship device from HTC \m/

My favorite thing of this phone is it build quality, both external, but even on the Sense skin.

(by the way i click the link and it givd 404 on the HTC page, i will try every day untill i dont see the error but i find important to report)

My favorite thing about the M8 is the dual front facing speakers.

Current Desktop: Phenom II X6 1090T 4.1GHz, Corsair H80, Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5, 8GB G.SKILL eco 1600MHz, powercolor 7970 3GB OC, Creative Tracker pre, 2 x 240GB Mushkin Chronos, 2 x 640GB WD Blue RAID0, Corsair TX950, Coolermaster HAF 932, NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller.  Keyboard: Corsair k90.  Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T.7@6400DPI.  Headset: Onn Enhanced Bass Professional Dynamic Open.  Microphone: MXL 4000.  Speakers: The 5.1 speakers from the Curtis DVD6091 system.

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build quality, and the front facing speakers.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

This would be a great upgrade to my total downgrade early this year to my old X2 after dropping my Nexus 5. I listen to music all the time so those speakers would be awesome. Also I want my bigger screen back :( lol.

I love the m8's build quality.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I love the increased screen size and the overall build quality of the phone.  Very surprised other companies don't use the metal construction.