HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Love the 90% metal body, its clean and look amazing! Loving gun metal grey!

I really like the speakers on the HTC ONE M7/8

Just like Linus said, don't under why no other manufactures do the same?

Go ROCK TAIWAN!!!

I like htc sense a lot. I also like to see that they are trying new technologies for camera. But I love the front facing on board stereo speakers the most.

I love the depth camera, with the right API I'm sure a 3D scan App can be built! I want One!

Callum says, "HTC is Here's To Callum!" I'm so punny...

Favourite feature is definitely the speakers along with sense 6. Great job on the phone htc!

I like htc sense a lot. I also like to see that they are trying new technologies for camera. But I love the front facing stereo speakers the most.

The on-screen buttons i think are beutifully designed and i would love to use them, but the best things about the new htc one m8 is the IR-blaster

My favorite feature has to be the front facing speakers. 

My favourite thing about the HTC One M8 is the build quality, and the front facing speakers.

Asus Sabertooth Z77, Intel 3770K 4.6GHz @ 1.33V, EVGA GTX670, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, and Corsair 800D

This would be a great upgrade to my total downgrade early this year to my old X2 after dropping my Nexus 5. I listen to music all the time so those speakers would be awesome. Also I want my bigger screen back :( lol.

I love the m8's build quality.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

I love the increased screen size and the overall build quality of the phone.  Very surprised other companies don't use the metal construction. 

My favorite thing about this phone is the motion launch controls. It's so much easier and nice vid man

I'm in the market for a new phone, (my experiance with WP8 is driving me crazy) When the M8 came out i though it would be the one I would get, then I found out it doesn't have wireless charging. . . 

no problem though, if I win this I can always buy a case that does it, (even if it makes it bigger, I have huge hands, plus right now i'm using the lumia 920)

it would be awesome to not be stuck with WP8 for another year. (gonna build a pc before I get a new phone)

It was pretty painful for all of last year watching friends and reviews of the M7, but now that my upgrade is coming up in June I'm so psyched!

Yes please! I don't know if it's international but I'm in the UK so....

My favorite thing about the HTC one (m8) has got to be the build qaulity.

My favorite part of the new HTC One, other than it's build quality would be its swipe commands. Coming from an Iphone user, double tapping to unlock and swiping to answer calls sounds so cool. I also like the new hight. Please choose me! :)

Best is that moved keyboard. More reason to try voice control. :)

Kidding.. amazing speakers and that batery? Yes please :D:)

My favourite thing about is what set's it apart from the rest: build quality. Also I kind of want to fool around/developing with that depth camera data.