HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Great Video, As A Musician the biggest feature of the HTC M8 would easily have to be the HTC Boomsound And Dual Stereo Speakers on the front of the phone!

My favorite thing about the htc one m8 is the dual camera

Woo giveaways. Looked for the previous generation HTC One when I was renewing my contract, but my carrier didn't have it at the time. Would be nice to get a crack at a new one, it really does look like the best phone on the market.

I clicked the link baybay. Give us some Suga. jk. I think the thing I like the most about the m8 is the speakers. No more "cupping" my iPod 5

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Hi Linus this phone looks amazing I love its dual camera and the HTC sense UI

#giveawayentry

Free phone yey!
hope to have this one specially with its super tight dual camera!! please please pick me GOD linus :D

As A Musician the biggest Feature i love about the HTC One M8 easily has to be the HTC Boomsound and Dual Stereo Speakers on the front of the phone, HTC really have made a great entertainment phone!

that screen looks clean as hell.  i need itin my life

Amazing give away!

One thing I love about the M8? Dat build quality, have loved my M7 since launch but it's time to retire.

I love design of the m8 *_*

The m7 was already one of the best looking smartphones but this just looks insane!

men I love the full metal body of the phone, Oh mighty linus, give me the chance to get one, (get it??)

Awesome giveaway, I already own the One M7 and this would be a great upgrade.

Personaly, I love Boom Sound, but that 95% metal body tho, also the dual camera setup looks cool.

Check out my youtube channel and website where I unbox and review tech, and on the occasion discuss tech news.

www.youtube.com/princestech & www.thetechprince.com (primary)

www.youtube.com/houstontexanfan123

I love the speakers and the premium feel of the aluminum body of this phone!

Hopefully, im lucky enough to win this flagship device from HTC \m/

My favourite feature is the build quality and design, can't go wrong with a solid, durable design!

Good luck to everyone else (and me)!

I love this phone because of its blazing fast prosessor and build and design

I like the fact that this phone is as Metal as a logan-bearded-linus (I call this piece, "Logus")

post-74018-0-76528200-1397257845.png

post-74018-0-76528200-1397257845.png

My favorite thing about the HTC M8 are the front facing speakers and the brushed metal finish. The speakers facing the front just makes sense and a metal frame = durability.

My favorite thing of this phone is it build quality, both external, but even on the Sense skin.

(by the way i click the link and it givd 404 on the HTC page, i will try every day untill i dont see the error but i find important to report)

My favorite thing about the M8 is the dual front facing speakers.

Current Desktop: Phenom II X6 1090T 4.1GHz, Corsair H80, Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5, 8GB G.SKILL eco 1600MHz, powercolor 7970 3GB OC, Creative Tracker pre, 2 x 240GB Mushkin Chronos, 2 x 640GB WD Blue RAID0, Corsair TX950, Coolermaster HAF 932, NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller.  Keyboard: Corsair k90.  Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T.7@6400DPI.  Headset: Onn Enhanced Bass Professional Dynamic Open.  Microphone: MXL 4000.  Speakers: The 5.1 speakers from the Curtis DVD6091 system.