HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I have the M7 and I like the touch screen gestures the most to turn it on heh. lame no sense 6 for mine.

My favorite thing about the M8 are the speakers and the sleek metal look. HTC just does this right there phones are classy and clean cut looking, I love it.

MSI MPower Big Bang | Intel 3570k

Samsung Pro 840 256GB | Asus R9 280x DirectCU II Top

Seasonic 750w Gold 

I love the fact that it has Sense 6 and not stock Android. I've moved from iPhone to Nexus 4 and I would now like to experience something more than stock android!

I'm in love with that quick charging and that sleek metal design.

Dayum Son.

Such Larry.

Great review. Great product. Great giveaway! Thanks Linus, Crew and HTC.

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

For me the HTC One (M8) is one of the best looking phones I have ever seen. I mean how can you go wrong with a full metal phone compared to a whole lot of plastic?!

My Favorite thing is that its better than my Samsung exhibit 2 which is a piece of crap.

hi, all 

my favorite thing about the HTC ONE m8, is the inclusion of the SD CARD slot

The design and build of the M8 really sets it apart from everything else out there. Combined with those front facing speakers and its sharp screen it really is the best phone.

Are You Serious? A HTC One Giveaway!!! SWEEEEEETTTTTT! You Rock Linus and HTC!

I really wish I had the M8 for its battery life. My iphone's battery is trash. Besides, Android and HTC Sense would be nice to have..

I've had a galaxy s yes just one s, for 2years and it hardly works after what i've been put through by samsung a change to HTC would be nice.

For sure I dig the aluminium design of the phone the most!

Fave thing about it? The build (obviously), and that interesting cover.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Froop Ploop Boops all up in my Loomps

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

I really love the battery size of the m8, since my galaxy nexus battery is slowly dying and I can't even get one day out of it anymore ^^

The build quality for sure, I've lived through enough android phones to know that I'm sick of these plastic phones.

Micro SD card support and how unintrusive Sence has gotten since I last used it on the Droid Eris is a huge plus

My favourite part is that sexy design, I love android but I've been waiting for a phone with the same sort of sex appeal of an iPhone and the HTC One series has it.

My favorite thing about the HTC one m8,has to be the inclusion of the micro sd slot. It was one of the only things that pushed me to buy the note 2 instead. Don't get me wrong the note 2 was an awesome phone, but the build quality is laughable in comparison to its HTC rival. Thanks Linux great review, keep it up.