HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

I like the dual camera system for 3D shots (or similar). And I need a phone.

Great review though!!

Wow, that metallic Design does look and sure feel far superior to almost any other phone on the market. Would love to feel that!

I like the Speakers and the full metal casing, very nice looking phone

my favorite thing about the m8 is the front facing camera, perfect for taking selfies  ;)

the speakers and design are beast! Would love to have this phone!

I really like the gesture based motion launch controls. I do not like pressing the on/off button, and i would rather have the gesture motion launch controls. My only complaint is probably the name. Why not HTC Two?!?!??!? 

The build quality of the phone is the best I say!

CPU: Intel i7-7700k @4.8 Ghz Motherbord: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: GeIL Super Luce 32GB 2400MHz | Video Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 Founders Edition |
 | SSD: Samsung 960 EVO 500GB M.2 | Power Supply: Corsair HX850i 850W Platinum Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass |

CPU Block: Phanteks Glacier C350i GPU Block: Phanteks Full Cover GTX 1080 | GPU Back Plate: EK Full Cover EK-FC1080 GTX | Reservoir: EK RES X3 250 |
| Radiator: EK CoolStream SE 360 Slim Triple Rad | Pump: EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM Pump Plexi Tubing: EK DuraClear 8/8ID 1/2OD Tubing |
Coolant: Mayhems Non Stain Blue Dye + Distilled Water | Fittings: EK ACF 10/13mm Compression fittings black Fans: Corsair HD120 RGB & Phanteks PH-F120SP |

Monitor: 2x Samsung s34e790c (34" 21:9 3440x1440) Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Chroma RGB  | Mouse: Razer Mamba Chroma RGB Mouse Pad: TSM Grunge |
Headset: Logitech G930 Wheel: Logitech G920 |

I like the 1080p screen and build quality... and batery...and cameras...and speakers...and I liked the video about it :D.

Personally I love the quality at which the HTCs are built especially their One series. I'm still rocking the HTC Desire and hardly any signs of wear after many years of usage. The front speakers on the one are definitely a huge plus and sound amazing (my dad has the original One). Obviously all of the internals are impressive as well.

EDIT: So close... yet so far.

Looks like epic quality manufactoring. Nice job HTC.

And please Linus send me one of those two phones. Im using a Galaxy S atm!  ;)

crafted personality!

I love the build, but it's probably the speakers I miss the most since switching from the M7 to the Nexus 5.

I really like dual cameras and screen size is just perfect for my quite big hands! :D

I also like the UI (Samsung's TouchWiz sucks ass). 

So yeah thats pretty much it and I hope I win the phoneeeeeeeeeeeeee woooooooooooooo

What a nice phone, I especially like the build quality of it 

Need one to enjoy your videos on the go  :P. I love the speakers and the screen  :wub:  

Sense UI. I'm sick of TouchWiz.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

My favorite thing about this phone is definitely the camera, the thing could be used to make a movie!

I like the new design! +the boomsound is awesome :)

Ummmmm...favourite thing would be the speakers defs, I never realized how stupidly placed the speakers on the iphone were till now. I do find that depth perception with the camera intriguing as well haha. Sounds like a kick ass phone!

Really like  sturdy case and presence of sd card slot.

There is not much to say, simply the build quality on a Android Device is outstanding!

Good work HTC, much more of these and you will stay in the market.

Best wishes!

I think the best two things for me that that phone has are the beautiful build quality and the battery life, since I see myself a lot of time only 5% remaining on my gs3, and the extreme battery saving mode would be perfect for me. Not forgetting to mention that I take a lot of pictures at night, which the M8 does very good :)

Hope I get it!

Would love this phone Linus...i have been supporting you for YEARS and Can't afford this phone and I would really use it

HTC's build quality and design is simply awesome, I'd love to have the htc one m8 :)

Those boomsound speakers. Love them on the M7.

#KILLEDMYWIFE