HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

So i've been watching these videos for a while and finally got in on the forum side of things (Guess i'm a sucker for a competition).

As for the phone, it looks great. Surperb looking build quality and killer specs, nothing less than i've come to expect from HTC.

My favourite thing about the m8 is the battery life, i'm still using the old One Xl and to make it through a day of moderate use it needs an afternoon nap which can be a little incovenient but other than that it's holding up well and i expect this new model will have a similar lifespan.

what i like the most is the added sd card slot, it gives me the flexibility of doing almost everything, there's always a moment when transferring data is better through the sd card, just like having a powerpoint presentation on it and you forgot the cable, and the place still has an ancient g router, or when inevitable there's so much video and photos on the phone you have to offload them somewhere.   

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I really like the speakers and the aluminium unibody :)

The Camera's are much better than those on my Nexus 4 which I like!

PC Rig: Intel i7 4790k CPU, 2x Sapphire R9 290 Graphics, MSI Gaming 7 Z97 MB, 8GB DDR3 2133Mhz G-skill ripjaws, RAID0 2x Crucial 500GB MX500 SSD, RAID1 2x 1TB WD Black HDD, Corsair RM1000W Gold PSU, Noctua NHD14, Corsair 750D Case.

The build quality (matirials used) is the best feature of the phone.

dat screen and speakers still hard to believe htc is the only one at least on phones making that obvious hardware solution 

I love the durable. body of the phone. I have the M7 and I've dropped it about 5.5 feet on to hard steel and multiple times from waist high. I originally got the M7 over a reccomendation from my good friend when I was looking between the M7 and the S4. I took it and haven't looked back.

The Boom sound is also a great feature, I still laugh at people doing the cup trick.

Sure the lack of a SD card on the M7 was bad, but most people didn't even fill the 32GB internal storage.  I always see that as a major gripe about the phone, then they go and buy a 8gb SD card for their Galaxy.

Dat beautiful sturdy aluminum build quality

Love giveaways, Best thing about HTC One M8 is long battery life with that big screen.

In my opinion, HTC did an outstanding design on the M7 and M8, even the One X had a really unique one. But what just blew my mind, was the ability to change the focus on shooted pictures. In my opinion, this is one of the most inovative feature of any smartphone i know at the moment.

I'm a happy user of HTC One (M7) and the feature that I like most in M8 is it's solid build quality. When you paid a lot of money for a phone u expect to get a premium feel. HTC provide that.

Great giveaway Linus/HTC, the build quality is second to none and the on screen swiping to access different apps is a really cool :D

Awesome! I love the build quality of this bad boy  :D

Although I'm not a  die hard HTC fan I am really impressed with this phone, as it just so happens to meet all my standards and needs. My favourite feature of this phone is its outstanding build quality, that other phones just can't seem to achieve. Great work HTC! Keep bringing on the awesome products.  :)

I think the best part of the phone is actually the battery, I'm bored of phones that are discharged completely after a day.

Ah, I love the brushed aluminum of this thing, interested on how the build quality will stack up against Apple's 5S and Samsung's S5. Also would love to see a fingerprint sensor on this device, maybe on the HTC Logo.

I really like this dual camera feature. HTC done a smart thing going with bigger pixels, now they extended it with awsome multifocus photos. That's really innovative.