HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The best thing about the M8 is actually Boom Sound !

i clicked on the link!!!!!
ok overly excited.
was a fan of the m7 and now a BIG fan of the m8.
BOOM SOUND SPEAKER FTWWWWWWWW

Definitely been a fan of HTC for a long time.

I really wish they would have better marketing. They are like the Pentax of the Android phone world...

Either way I really like what they have done with the speakers since this is my biggest issue with most of the current smartphones.

I also think that no other phone feels in the hand quite like an HTC as they are really comfortable and solid.

Woah this phone... love the way they managed to get around antenna issues and make the metal content even higher! build quality ftw  :P (I have an Siii, held my friends M7.... Why Samsung? What's the plastic obsession?)

I like that you can drop it on the ground and NOT have a 90% chance to shatter the screen unlike other phones *cough* iphone *cough*.

Really nice looking phone, love the camera and the body work!

I just love the speakers, i already had a wonderful phone (Sony Xperia Z) but i hate watching videos or listen to music on it. Also it looks awesome :D

Among all things I like about it, I guess the build quality is my favorite  ^_^

Best bit would be finally having a phone that is not only better than an iPhone, but also looks better

Finally a phone that matches the sexy k70 for looks

CPU: Intel i7 3750k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Poor MotherbordGigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H   GPU: EVGA GTX 650 ti |

Power Supply: Seasonic 650W G series | Monitor: HKC2612A Keyboard: Corsair K60  | Mouse: Func-MS3 Headset : Sony MDR - V6

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1iAfeSz

Amazon: http://georiot.co/1V30

Finally a worthy replacement for my One M7 from a year ago. This phone features a stunning ID, lightning fast performance, and aside from a couple of small complaints... is damn near as good as it gets. I hope you guys enjoy this video because I feel like now, one year into doing phone reviews, this is about as good as we can make them... It's a lot of work, but if you guys enjoy it, then it's all worthwhile....

Now onto the good stuff. HTC is giving us up to TWO phones to give away. All we need to do is generate 10,000 unique impressions on this tracked product page link, and I will give away two phones to random posters in this thread no matter who you are or where you're from in the world.

CLICK HERE -> http://s.htc.com/1nL8t8x <- CLICK HERE

One entry per person, but tell ALL your friends and family about it! Spread the word because this is a srs business opportunity to own what is arguably the best smartphone in the world right now!

The giveaway closes Apirl 19th and the winners will be announced on the WAN show before the end of April!

The build quality and boom sound is just perfect

Probably the best phone of the year, the M8 has DAT awesome build quality, design, sound, screen AND a bunch of other functions that are just unique.

My favorite feature is the phones interface, that looks good, fast, and is now Kit Kat. For me, that is what makes every phone a different experience.

Oh, nice review...

PC: 5600x @ 4.85GHz // RTX 3080 Eagle OC // 16GB Trident Z Neo  // Corsair RM750X // MSI B550M Mortar Wi-Fi // Noctua NH-D15S // Cooler Master NR400 // Samsung 50QN90A // Logitech G305 // Corsair K65 // Corsair Virtuoso //

luv it the brushed aluminum finish

I like most build quality on this one One. It's a great phone.

The thing I love about the M8 has to be the camera, the build quality, the front facing speakers, and last but not least, SENSE 6!

HTC are much nicer to use and the M8 does one thing that I haven't seen any other phone do, with it's front speaker with outstanding audio quality.  

My favourite thing is the build quality and premium-ness of the phone!

Finally my friends won't laugh at my for having the "Beats Audio" logo on my M7.