HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The thing I like the most about the phone would be the great build quality and how they actually spend the extra time and money to get this right, unlike other brands.

Aussie Aussie Aussie

Nice! I like everyting on this phone and is for my the best phone out there now!

This phone is pretty awesome. Really like the processing power in it. Need to see if it can run 2 linux VMs. Hope i win it.

:D Giveaway! My favoritepart of this phone is the design :P

Current System- Asus Z87K Mobo, Palit GTX 780, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM, Intel I5 4670K Processor at 4.1Ghz, 600w PSU Corsair, 120GB Boot drive SSD With 1TB External Drive. Numerous 120mm case fans. Oh and meatballs. Cant forget meatballs. 

You've made a great video, as always!

The best thing about the HTC One M8 is the new battery with more mAh than the battery in the M7, awesome!

- Linus

The things I like most about it:

1. Build quality & looks
2. No TouchWiz, so I probably wouldn't have to use a custom ROM
3. Large screen

Also: free phone;)

​love everything about this phone. Eagerly waiting to win 'one' ;) 

My favorite thing about the M8 is its sleek design and that fact that someone is finally manufacturing a phone with proper build quality.

My favourite thing about the M8 (and all the other HTC Ones) has to be the great audio quality, it's even better than my laptop.

Love the phone! Hope i win!. My favorite thing about the phone is the focus with those two cameras! My dream has become true, focus where ever you want after you taken the shot! :)

Got the M7 some months ago and it is my favourite phone ever by a long shot!

Great giveaway!

The thing I like the most about the M8 is the MicroSD card slot, as I cannot use a phone without it. Kudos to HTC for adding a slot even though Google doesn't want them do do it ;)

My favourite thing obviously has to be the the fact, that this phone is the best choice, if you want an Android experience without compromising on outstanding build quality and design.

Great review of the phone Linus.. Personaly I like design of the phone, just love that metal look on the back of it.. Would like to win this because I have bad phone haha :D . Anyways, GL all :)

slurp slurp. Anything is an improvement over my Keybo ;P I like that it's a smartphone. haha.

My favorite thing about the M8 has to be the screen!

p.s.

But the build quality and speakers are awesome too.

Its the combination of speakers and screen that is most important to me. I consume a lot of content, so I want one of the best ways to be able to consume it ;) Too bad the screen isn't of the great quality like the slcd2 on the HTC One X.

By the way, this giveaway is awesome cause it brings even more people to the forum, and more people is more fun ^.^

Quick system specs: MotherboardAsus P5Q-PRO CPUIntel Q9550 @ 3.7 ghz GPUEVGA Geforce GTX 570 HD superclocked RAM6 gigs of ddr2-800 (ouch) DrivesSeagate 320 GB drive for windows and some apps, Seagate 1000 GB drive for games and documents OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit If you think its bad... it runs crysis 3 (almost) maxed out: youtu.be/dL3PNorbub8

Project [bBB]: This is a clickable link

I love the Never Loss Focus by UFocus and the dual speakers with Amps and Boom Sound... BOOM BOOM BOOM...

New HTC One for free...? Love the unibody aluminium design.

Yes Please :)

i like that sense doesn't seem to be full of unneccessary stuff like samsung's touchwiz

My favorite thing about the HTC ONE M8 is definitely the forward facing speakers, but the metal body and build quality is another great feature. 

It's hard to tell - HTC did almost everything right. Premium look & build quality, superb front facing stereo speakers, great 5" IPS display, reasonable battery life, perfectly balanced camera that performs well in low light conditions and all that is topped with polished HTC Sense. Ironically thing that caught my eye the most is M8 Dot View Case. Well done HTC!