Strange Cursor

Hi Everyone

I seam to have this wierd cursor problem every now and then (by that I mean quite often) basically I run a eyefinity setup and every now and then will get a strange cursor replace the default cursor on a single display, other two still have normal cursors if I move onto them, but on one particular display (can be any of the 3) it will be this strange cursor, not sure how to explain it properly so here are some images.

post-9163-0-83382300-1367872086.jpgpost-9163-0-34845300-1367872100.jpg

Anyone know how to stop this from happening? Its a pain to click things with this strange cursor and quite frankly I am sick to death of seeing it, ok I may have anger issues here but it genuinely annoys me when I see it.

Edit: Sorry about the sideways images, not sure why it happened...

Edited by Zahkyto

Ive had that problem before too. No idea what causes it or how to fix it. I always thought it was just me.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

Could be one of those add-on things ... spam. Try checking your programs and feature page in control panel to see if something was installed recently. Can't think of anything, try do a virus scan?

Thanks for the replies, I'm not so sure about a virus as it did this while I was on Windows 8 and then immediately after I enabled eyefinity following a fresh Windows 7 install so unless I got very unlucky and picked up something malicious fast... But I will scan anyway,  installed programs doesen't look suspecious, problem is it happened from day 1 with Eyefinity and its only recently I found a way to express the problem online as "some wierd dotted cursor thingy" woulden't really work, so what I saw in programs looked ok but again theres a lot there dating all the way back to day 1.

Do you have more than one Screen?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️

Download the new ATI Driver for your card

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️🖥️