Dry Ice [Watercooled Define R4/White Merlin SM8/H440 (Never Ending)]

MMMM... I love those Gpu blocks, so simple yet they look so good.

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

Are they hard to install? I'll be installing one very soon and I don't know what method I need to follow. 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Are they hard to install? I'll be installing one very soon and I don't know what method I need to follow. 

Nope, if you follow the instructions it's very easy. For the backplate basically just don't use a few screws for the block and replace them with the backplate ones. If that makes sense lol

Here's a video:

MMMM... I love those Gpu blocks, so simple yet they look so good.

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now, that's what you call a build!

Thanks! I flushed the loop with a gallon of water and will start the rest of the tubing runs later today :D

Update:

I flushed the loop and am just going through and checking the condition of my stuff. I'll finish all the tubing runs I can tonight, but I might not get all of them since I have a very small amount of tubing. I got some more on it's way for tomorrow and a nice 120 rad for the back that I may or may not use.

But the real news:

rPx0rrb.png

See you later!

Update:

So you may have seen those IceModz orders. Well, in those packages are:

A complete set of PSU cables sleeved in black and white :D :D

And a white LED strip because the RGB ones give a more blue white than I would like

I didn't want to show the build until those cables got here, but it looks really good right now :D I'll likely have the loop filled tomorrow. I'll also clean up and maybe use some white tape on those motherboard heatsinks. See you then!

Here are some pictures, just imagine white/black sleeving instead of the blue/black:

pWX6O4n.jpg

7mudwUX.jpg

8L191Th.jpg

@TheNinjaNextDor could you get some shots of the new ram looks like a new contender for my favorite between it and kingston beast 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

@SAV1OUR

I do good?

i like what i see! :D

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

One question what speed HyperX fury did you get?

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

where are you going to put your HDD?
i cant see it anywhere tho.

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

It's on the back of the motherboard tray.

is it safe to put it there?

i thought only ssd can be put there.

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

It's safe, it's been there for four months so I think so.

r u still using ur g400s...??

My god this build looks sexy. Definetrly glad my gigabyte board is black and blue so i can pull off a color scheme like this in my define r4 :P

Life.exe is missing

Update:

I'm putting everything in and realizing that it's not going to fit a res and pump the way I wanted it to, so I'll be trying to get a pump mount for my reservoir by tomorrow from FrozenCPU. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Monday :( There's hope for getting it and the build is turning out nice :D

The PSU will be turned down I just have to take off a really hard to remove sticker before I do.

Pictures (very unfinished):

a53jwEU.jpg

I like the ghettoness of the SSD bolted to the PSU. Subbing!

Yep.

is it working fine...?? i m ordering one of them for one of my rig... :P