Dry Ice [Watercooled Define R4/White Merlin SM8/H440 (Never Ending)]

This build is going to be awesome :)

Well done

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

Update:

I got my RAM sold and ordered Hyper X Fury 16GB in black from Newegg on Saturday with two day shipping. It shipped and arrived today :o I also sold some headsets and things to get a storage SSD for Windows since I gave my other one over to OS X. The water dye is on it's way from Performance PCs and all my stuff from IceModz too!

Pictures!

M3TpYSs.jpg

2tefuef.jpg

This RAM is beautiful.

BdjIQPx.jpg

Storage drive:

dVmLQye.jpg

Sold RAM:

FLLlTMU.jpg

See you when the other stuff is here!

Beautiful :o

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Definitely buying that RAM looks so amazing, One question, In your image the finish on the RAM almost looks matte is that true? 

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

Definitely buying that RAM looks so amazing, One question, In your image the finish on the RAM almost looks matte is that true?

Yep, the black is pretty matte and the lettering is fairly shiny.

Beautiful ram, can't wait to get some myself. Maybe white, to match my rad. 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Yep, the black is pretty matte and the lettering is fairly shiny.

Thanks you just justified my purchase

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

Beautiful ram, can't wait to get some myself. Maybe white, to match my rad.

Thanks you just justified my purchase

It's some of the best looking stuff I've ever seen.

It's not too expensive either. Corsair LP was more expensive when I looked, definitely a good buy.

Update:

Here's a list of the changes I have made from the start until now! (I will never say finish!!!):

PC Specs:

Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB 1866MHz

Noctua NT-H1 Thermal Paste

Black and white IceModz PSU cables

Added a Storage 840 EVO 120GB SSD

Watercooling:

Changed GPU Block to EKFC 780 GTX TI (cause wat name do EK)

Changed GPU Backplate to match the block (beautiful plate and block)

Changed water color to Mayhems pure black

Operating Systems:

Added OS X onto 250GB SSD

Pictures of the block to get an idea of how it's going to look:

ZFp52Lh.png

Amazing block and backplate.

4u4hPEg.png

The RAM is pictured above.

CN4M3zs.jpg

Those aren't mine, but close.

Objective: I was going for a blue and black build, but I moved to black and white since it is easier to pull off and looks very nice.

I'll take my own pictures of everything when it gets here :D See you then!

Update:

Here's a list of the changes I have made from the start until now! (I will never say finish!!!):

Watercooling:

Man that finish on the gpu block is so awesome... :) ..

I love it soo much, especially that machined look of the backplate. It'll fit really nicely with the rest.

:) ....let me know whenever it is done....i love black... :P

Wait... so you're getting rid of the black/blue cables? I actually liked those..

Nice rig overall!

Yeah, I'll have them up for sale if I like the black and white a lot more. I'm going for that so it should look really good.

Thanks.

A little something that I did in my PC which a lot of people don't is take off the PCI bracket and paint it the same as your PCI blanking plates. Its something small that I think goes a long way, but then... I painted all my radiator plug fittings to match as well so... maybe I go to far.

A little something that I did in my PC which a lot of people don't is take off the PCI bracket and paint it the same as your PCI blanking plates. Its something small that I think goes a long way, but then... I painted all my radiator plug fittings to match as well so... maybe I go to far.

That sounds awesome, how do you take them off?

The screws on the side of the connectors that you thread into when connecting DVI or VGA, they unscrew and then there might be one screw from the plate onto the pcb, very easy. My motherboard came with a philips to hex adapter for the motherboard standoffs, if you got one as well use that.

The screws on the side of the connectors that you thread into when connecting DVI or VGA, they unscrew and then there might be one screw from the plate onto the pcb, very easy. My motherboard came with a philips to hex adapter for the motherboard standoffs, if you got one as well use that.

Can you take off PCI E slots to paint?

Can you take off PCI E slots to paint?

Not sure what you're asking now as I thought that's what I just described...

Here's mine;

K4VL1lW.jpg

the plates in the background attached to the GPU obviously, not the pipe in my hand...

i swear this log is 95% of the notifications in my feed....

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Update:

PC Specs:

Kingston Hyper X Fury 16GB 1866MHz

Noctua NT-H1 Thermal Paste

Black and white IceModz PSU cables

Added a Storage 840 EVO 120GB SSD

Watercooling:

Operating Systems:

Added OS X onto 250GB SSD

Pictures of the block to get an idea of how it's going to look:

ZFp52Lh.png

Amazing block and backplate.

4u4hPEg.png

The RAM is pictured above.

CN4M3zs.jpg

Those aren't mine, but close.

Objective: I was going for a blue and black build, but I moved to black and white since it is easier to pull off and looks very nice.

I'll take my own pictures of everything when it gets here :D See you then!

I ordered the same block, but instead of saying geforce GTX, it has a Palit logo on it. Awesome blocks imo 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Nice, u painting all the other PCI brackets as well?

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |