Dry Ice [Watercooled Define R4/White Merlin SM8/H440 (Never Ending)]

Update:

I tested my temps and power consumption. I'm going to take pictures of the whole thing done later today :D See you then!

Power consumption (load): ~410w load peak (100% on GPU and CPU)

Power consumption (idle): ~150w 

Temps idle: ~25-27C on GPU and 28-40C on CPU

Temps load: 40-45C on GPU and 65-78C on CPU

I'm getting way better temps than I though I would. 

Update:

I tested my temps and power consumption. I'm going to take pictures of the whole thing done later today :D See you then!

Power consumption (load): ~410w load peak (100% on GPU and CPU)

Power consumption (idle): ~150w 

Temps idle: ~25-27C on GPU and 28-40C on CPU

Temps load: 40-45C on GPU and 65-78C on CPU

I'm getting way better temps than I though I would. 

personally i would of put a 120mm rad between the GPU and CPU to cool the coolant down so that the CPU doesn't get as hot. but then again you have applied 1.35V which is pretty high enough. How did you test your power consumption anyway?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

personally i would of put a 120mm rad between the GPU and CPU to cool the coolant down so that the CPU doesn't get as hot. but then again you have applied 1.35V which is pretty high enough. How did you test your power consumption anyway?

A kill a watt meter.

A kill a watt meter.

on the plug to the wall socket?

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Damn, looks awesome! Good job :)

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

Update:

I can't not have something to do!!! Since I used the light blue EK premix, I decided that some clear tubing would look AMAZING. So I got some.

See you when it gets here! :D

ninja from your images there wasnt a exhaust fan, why? 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Love the progress you have done so far, cant wait to see it finished :D

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Update:

That was fast. I finished the tubing and am going to fill the loop right now, though once that's done the project is not over. I have some color scheme enhancing things on their way! 

The clear tubing runs look even better than the black ones were!

Pictures:

Whole build:

sFFR1nP.jpg

"Teaser" of the looks in the tubing, though it will be much lighter in color:

P2CsLky.jpg

See you soon!

Update:

Leak testing probably overnight, I'm just waiting for my order from IceModz to come, but it will probably be a week or two. I'm excited though :D

Here's some pictures that took me 20mins to upload LOL

rswQd7N.jpg

I'll be showing a lot of the different lighting I can do, I'm keeping it blue, but the pink actually looks really good.

eiwrbkU.jpg

gHVVClu.jpg

j9uKpUN.jpg

0DbFk3M.jpg

hkwqbRN.jpg

s2DIwxv.jpg

bNYw07J.jpg

See you when that stuff gets here :D

Tell me what you think!

Looks bootyful xD, you should try to led mod the Gpu block to blue led instead of green.

Looks bootyful xD, you should try to led mod the Gpu block to blue led instead of green.

Yeah! Definitely.

I just wiped down my side panel and put 100000000 micro scratches in it :( Looks like I'll replace it with glass.

you got a Frankenstein loop there. swiftech, bitspower, ekwb. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

lookin good

nice shots :)

Thanks. The lighting is horrible in there though.

you got a Frankenstein loop there. swiftech, bitspower, ekwb.

lol I had almost all EK before, it was all the super cheap stuff though. I want an EK GPU block or an XSPC one.

Update:

I sold my RAM to get a nicer black/white color scheme that will go along with my IceModz order. I'm thinking I'll go with 16GB Corsair LP in black, I might change my coolant color too, but we'll see. Any RAM or coolant suggestions?

See you when everything's here :D

Update:

I sold my RAM to get a nicer black/white color scheme that will go along with my IceModz order. I'm thinking I'll go with 16GB Corsair LP in black, I might change my coolant color too, but we'll see.

See you when everything's here :D

Get some Kingston HyperX Fury dimms

Work Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | GPU: Quadro K1200 | Motherboard: EVGA Z97 Classified | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3-2133Mhz | PSU: Seasonic 750W SS-750KM3 80 PLUS Gold | STORAGE: WD 1TB Se Enterprise Grade Drive & Corsair Neutron NX500 400GB NVMe PCIe  | COOLER: Enermax Liqtech 240 -  5x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 2000 PWM | CASE: Corsair 600C | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals: Logitech MX Master 2S -- Logitech K840 -- INTEL X520 10Gb NIC -- 3x Acer H236HL -- Build Log | 

Work Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2650 v3 | Model: Cisco UCS C220 M4 (SFF) | RAM: 64GB (4x16GB) Cisco (Samsung) DDR4 2133Mhz | STORAGE: 4x Cisco (Seagate) 900GB 10K 2.5" (RAID 10) - 2x 32GB Cisco FlexFlash Boot Drive (RAID 1) | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | 

Laptop | CPU: Intel Core i7 6700HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M 2GB GDDR5 | RAM: 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-2400Mhz | STORAGE: 512GB Hynix NVMe | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

Gaming Desktop | CPU: Intel Core i7 9700K | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G  | Motherboard: ASRock Z390 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX | RAM: Ballistix Elite 32GB Kit (16GB x 2) DDR4-3000 | PSU: Silverstone SX700-LPT 700w 80 PLUS Platinum | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 970 PRO 1TB NVMe | COOLER: Noctua NH-L12 | CASE: Louqe Ghost S1 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Build Log in Progress | 

Home Server | CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 (Sandy Bridge) | GPU: Quadro P2000 | Motherboard: SUPERMICRO X9SRL-F  | RAM: 64GB (8x8GB) Micron VLP DDR3-1600 ECC | PSU: SUPERMICRO 665W 80 PLUS Bronze | STORAGE: 2x Samsung 860 EVO 500GB (RAID 1) - 4x WD 8TB Ultrastar (RAID 10) - Intel SSD D3-S4510 Series 240GB (BOOT)  | COOLER: Noctua NH-U12DXi4 with 2x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM | CASE: SUPERMICRO CSE-842TQ-665B 4U | OS: vSphere 6.7 Enterprise Plus U3 | Build Log in Progress |

| Pixel 4XL 128GB - Clearly White - Unlocked - Carrier: Visible |

| F@H STATS |

Update: I sold my RAM to get a nicer black/white color scheme that will go along with my IceModz order. I'm thinking I'll go with 16GB Corsair LP in black, I might change my coolant color too, but we'll see. Any RAM or coolant suggestions? See you when everything's here :D

You should try the Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer memory modules. They're really cool and have LEDs on the top. I'm pretty sure they're the same Linus uses in his rig. 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

You should try the Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer memory modules. They're really cool and have LEDs on the top. I'm pretty sure they're the same Linus uses in his rig.

I'll look at those too :)