help with setting display 1

crazydog2580
Go to solution Solved by xToFxREAPER,

I hope this makes sense i'm using a laptop with a 24 inch monitor connected to it. how do i set the Monitor to be number 1 not number 2?  when i try play games they only open on the laptop screen unless i set it to only use the monitor.

id like the laptop screen for looking at youtube or whatever.

r6RNFOBl.png

If you click on the number 2 monitor thats pictured there will be a little tick box right under the drop down that says multiple displays. tick that box and click apply it will set it to be primary though it will still be called number 2 it will use it for games.

I hope this makes sense i'm using a laptop with a 24 inch monitor connected to it. how do i set the Monitor to be number 1 not number 2?  when i try play games they only open on the laptop screen unless i set it to only use the monitor.

r6RNFOBl.png

r6RNFOBl.png

If you click on the number 2 monitor thats pictured there will be a little tick box right under the drop down that says multiple displays. tick that box and click apply it will set it to be primary though it will still be called number 2 it will use it for games.

hah can't believe i missed that thanks man 

hah can't believe i missed that thanks man 

No worries man.. need anything else just ask multi monitors do weird things sometimes

Or get DisplayFusion. I use it and its much better than Windows own set up thingy

Or get DisplayFusion. I use it and its much better than Windows own set up thingy

That to ^^ forgot about that lol i been using nvidia surround for sooooo long now i totally forgot about display fusion