Can you guys advise me a case?

Frapag

I you have a high budget, go with a caselabs sm8 or sm5.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

i have an antec 902 and a 1200v3, can get really good airflow out of them. watercooling is hard though without mods.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I personally use a Corsair 650D. If you plan on putting high end components in there, you'll want good airflow and dust filters. Plus, you are sure that the H100 will fit at the top of it since it was made for it! Only thing that bothers me about this case are the fans. I'll be replacing the front intake fan to a Bitfenix Spectre because the original one makes too much sound for me. Finally, the other thing that bothers me is that the front i/o USB 3.0 connector is a pass thru so you need to get an adapter to plug it in your Mobo. Those are some little quirks because the case in general is epic!

Hope I helped you check another alternative and good building!

CM690II Advanced

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

for 70$ I have the CM storm enforcer and I love it, It has a black interior and really nice side windows fast remove hard drive cage and enough room for 2 200mm fans, only downfall is that it wont fit a h100, it fits an h80 nicely though, if you plan on getting an h100 get a cooler master c70 those are really good

Maybe the P280 from Antec.

It is a quiet and plain looking case with options for cabel-managment. Of course you can also fit the h100 in it.

Maybe the P280 from Antec??

It's a quiet and plain looking case with options for cable-managment. You can also fit a dual 120mm rad in the top.

Any of the corsair xxxR series cases are great value and have phenomenal compatibility.

Or if you're going fora really cool looking machine, the Bitfenix Ghost is spectacular

Seeing as everyone's ignoring the aluminium aspect, I figure I'll mention the Silverstone FT02. It's got an interesting lay-out and comes with noise-dampening foam. Airflow comes from the bottom, so you'd be better off not having it on a carpet.

If you don't mind bringing the silent aspect yourself (if you're into serious silence, you'll no doubt want to use your own fans anyway), then Lian Li are another obvious aluminium choice. The PC-7H should be fine, the PC-V650, V700 and V750 also all look interesting to me, but you might want to check reviews for their airflow. I could see the V700 perhaps having higher GPU temps. Avoid the PC-B10 and PC-B12 however, as they supposedly have terrible airflow.

Edit: Just realized the V650 won't be compatible with the H100i unless it can fit in the front...

Agreed but ft02, while a wonderful case can't house an h100 without modifications.

Silent and aluminum with no given budget? Lian Li or Silverstone are my personal choices. I had a lower end all aluminum Lian Li that I accidentally ran over with a jeep grand Cherokee. The case was bent very badly but none of the components were damaged and I brought the malformed case to a LAN party that night. Just my personal experiences though.

BitFenix Shinobi / Shinobi XL

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

Yeah, my current choice is a Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed. It's incredibly quiet and has a ton of airflow for a "silent oriented" case. I do not believe I'm ever going to be replacing this unless I NEED a smaller case. It has enough features for me. I'm housing my i7-2600k/2x ASUS GTX 560s and the cable clutter is very minimal.

If you need something on a really good budget. Corsair R200 or R300.

Haf xm

600T or 650D

Define r4

just some personal favorites

Seeing as everyone's ignoring the aluminium aspect, I figure I'll mention the Silverstone FT02. It's got an interesting lay-out and comes with noise-dampening foam. Airflow comes from the bottom, so you'd be better off not having it on a carpet.

If you don't mind bringing the silent aspect yourself (if you're into serious silence, you'll no doubt want to use your own fans anyway), then Lian Li are another obvious aluminium choice. The PC-7H should be fine, the PC-V650, V700 and V750 also all look interesting to me, but you might want to check reviews for their airflow. I could see the V700 perhaps having higher GPU temps. Avoid the PC-B10 and PC-B12 however, as they supposedly have terrible airflow.

Edit: Just realized the V650 won't be compatible with the H100i unless it can fit in the front...

That case is gorgeous... but it's so expensive.

i5 3570K - MSI GD65 z77 - 660ti 2gb SLI - Kingston HyperX Blu 8gb (4x2gb) - Corsair H100i - Corsair 500r - Corsair HX 850w - Kingston HyperX 120gb SSD

Hi' date=' I'm planning a high-end build (i7, gtx 680, sound card, raid card, h100i,...) at the moment i'm looking for a good case but i can't find one. I would prefer a midi-case with good cable management options and good cooling, Something like a HAF or Corsair graphite or c70 look good but they aren't really what i want ( because of how they look ) So is there any case which you guys can advise? Thanks in advance! Frapag [/quote']

[h=3]my pick would be define R4, or corsair 400R. maybe nzxt 410, these cases are around $100, and make quite good get for money ratio. best

pick and slick looking is R4.

but say where you gonna keep it, on flour of bedroom or somewhere else?[/h]

Corsair xxxR's are easy to build in (if you are a beginner).

I always recommended the Arc Midi, but it seems it has been discontinued.

The Define R4 is my next recommendation. Fractal cases have a simple yet elegant design on them which is why I love them so much!

Here is the working link of the new Define XL for you all :)

Wait till February and get a Fractal Design XL R2 or wait for Corsair to ship their 900D "Godzilla" case. Those are the 2 I am waiting on. :)

Can't go wrong with the 650 or 800D

FX 4100 @ 4200, MSI GTX 660, CX430, 1TB Barracuda, 320gb Spinpoint, Hyper 212,  MSI 970, 500R, 8GB RAM

I have the corsair 600T and love it especially in snow white with the window and some good lights, it looks amazing!

For aluminium chassis, lian li and silverstone stands out. However, it is found that v750, v700 or v650 all cannot be mounted with 100i. The few option for lian li are all huge towers, such as pc-a71f and x2000 series chassis. Silverstone produces great aluminium case such as the tj07, ft02. Ft02 is surely the best aluminium made air cooled chassis out there, and maybe you can get a more quiet pc with a NH-D14 or a silverarrow there than a 100i, as they can be assisted by the bottom 180mm fans.

Corsair 650d is also a great choice, but the overall airflow would be worse than FT02, even with front 200mm replacement.

The Fractal design Define XL R2 would be somewhat the best choice for your 240mm rad, and the overall looks.