anyone having problem with never settle

I was given an email after I bought my amd graphics card about the never settle bundle and in the email I was told to go to this website : www.amd.com/neversettlepromo but whenever I go to this site it redirects me to a search engine that has domain not found. Am I suppose to use the code from ncix or do I just look for the never settle in my amd graphics card box.

Mobo: GA-990XA-UD3 / Cpu: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.4Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz patriot intel extreme masters

VGA: xfx HD R7870 2GB  HDD: WD Black 1TB

Power Supply: Cx 500 Watts 80+ Bronze / Case: Corsair 200R / Cooler: Coolmaster 212 Evo

Your code is inside the box of the Graphics Card. Make sure to select de correct promo on the web 'Never Settle' or 'Never Settle Reloade'. Also you can send an email to AMD support, they will answer you within two days.

Its weird that you say that your are being redirected, mayber you have some malware or spyware on your pc?

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

Thanks but i figured out the problem it was due to my cable/ network service provider blocking that site ( it was shaw if your in canada). Maybe my service provider uses intel graphics for something lol. anyways thanks 

Mobo: GA-990XA-UD3 / Cpu: AMD FX-6300 @ 3.4Ghz / Memory: 2x4 GB DDR3 1600Mhz patriot intel extreme masters

VGA: xfx HD R7870 2GB  HDD: WD Black 1TB

Power Supply: Cx 500 Watts 80+ Bronze / Case: Corsair 200R / Cooler: Coolmaster 212 Evo

The link is dead to me as well. Unless BT or McAfee don't like it then we are in trouble

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The site is working fine for me.