**UNOFFICIAL** LTT Tech RolePlay Club!

terrytek

I'm bored, I need to keep my techie spirits up. I had an idea. I say we do some techie roleplay. Imagine we shrunk to the size of a nanometre. We live inside of a powerful computer. We enjoy our time in the computer. We make new friends, enjoy computer life, keep the computer healthy. Also, we bounce around PC to PC to keep ourselves occupied.The idea sprang up when @WinNut, @Yummychickenblue, and me were kinda smallish roleplay. Anybody is welcome to join in the conversation.  There is a spreadsheet available for viewing at the moment at this link: 

EDIT: We are now a company, but we still keep PCs healthy.

EDIT 2: We have destroyed the company and reverted to our simplistic lifestyle.

EDIT 3: I've an announcement to make. The Roleplay Club is taking a break for a while. But don't fret. I will bookmark the page so in case somebody wants to come back and that it won't get lost forever. I will probably check back in a few months to see what has happened. If there is a lot of posting, i would consider it active. Times aren't just how they are now. I think once people have some free time, it should help.

EDIT 4: There is a poll if you want (or hate) a Christmas revival. Vote.

EDIT 5: I took down the spreadsheet link. It's not necessary, and besides, i get emails from random people wanting to access it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Er, okay? What? So you're like a single bit of data that likes to roleplay?

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

This sounds really naughty......I'm just going to go over there--------------------------------------->

and watch

C'mon. Don't be shy. Nothing naughty.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Er, okay? What? So you're like a single bit of data?

In a way, But we're still a human, just the size of a bit of data.

And record and throw up online.

Crap. I'm already feeling like this is a bad idea.

I'm bored, I need to keep my techie spirits up. I had an idea. I say we do some techie roleplay. Imagine we shrunk to the size of a nanometre. We live inside of a powerful computer. We enjoy our time in the computer. We make new friends, enjoy computer life, keep the computer healthy. The idea sprang up when @WinNut, @Yummychickenblue, and me were kinda smallish roleplay. Anybody is welcome to join in the conversation.

Don't forget me! I was in it too.

Example: >CtW, on 04 Apr 2014 - 10:11 PM, said:That was a fun vacation as well. I managed to get into and explore a mouse.  <This should be in a quote

snapback.png

Oh yeah, and let's not forget the time I almost sliced myself in half with the DVD drive laser. I was spinning 7200RPMs on that DVD and laser missed me by a smidgen. Phew..

This type of stuff is what he is referring to. Also I did not say the stuff that is in the quote; terrytek did. it copy pasted weirdly

Crap. I'm already feeling like this is a bad idea.

Well you are the self-proclaimed retard...

5b9a89ec42184273011fd7e22f2820dd.png

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

"Aww, hey Dave! How's the hunt for that .jpg coming along?" asks Mr. SataController. "For fuck sake Steve I'm working on it!" replied Sir. HardDrive the First verociously!

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Well then @terrytek gets to clean the push config rad.

Yeah, but you need to clean the algae from the tubing. It clogged the pump.

Yeah, but you need to clean the algae from the tubing. It clogged the pump.

The god damn CPU is about to explode and I have some errands to run there. Get the thing working now!

The god damn CPU is about to explode and I have some errands to run there. Get the thing working now!

Yeah, I just added some TIM to help it cool down there. Transistor 44494 is inactive. Give it something to do.

Yeah, I just added some TIM to help it cool down there. Transistor 44494 is inactive. Give it something to do.

Thanks, I need it to compile some files for me, then tell the memory controller to put the folder on DIMM 3 for easy access.

What in fucks name is this?

I was expecting filth.

Nope no filth, just things about living inside a computer.

Why is this a thing 

Why shouldn't it be a thing?

What in fucks name is this?

I was expecting filth.

Why would you expect filth?

Thanks, I need it to compile some files for me, then tell the memory controller to put the folder on DIMM 3 for easy access.

Yeah, one of the addresses, 04F516D is corrupt. Either shut it down or attempt to repair it. Computer's going AWOL.

Dude, just join. You don't know how much fun roleplaying is. Don't be such a hater. 

Come on don't be shy people. Doesn't matter what you do, roleplaying can be fun! I can actually feel the excitement in this! :D

Sorry I have just seen that you are 13, role play means something different to me. Forget what I said.

It's OK. Roleplaying is for all ages.

Sorry I have just seen that you are 13, role play means something different to me. Forget what I said.

You dirty soul...