Cant use Windows 7 window shortcuts anymore

What I am trying to do:

- I have three monitors and I loved having the option to win+shift+arrow to move my currently selected window to a new monitor with out having to drag it across.

Running windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) with Aero on.

What I have tried:

-unused registry item clean/wipe

-enable/disable aero via command line

-tried three different keyboards

-restarting

-driver updates

-tested it on another windows 7 pc, and the shortcuts do still work.

as far as I can tell, there is nothing limiting my keyboard functionality on my machine. ( not my av either )

Any suggestions? I would love the return of this shortcut functionality. The only other thing I could think of is maybe my explorer.exe has been replaced with a counterfeit one ( not likely but not impossible ).

Well i figured out what was causing me grief, I realized that I had disabled stickykeys and when it auto enabled it ticked some other options under the accessibility menu.  if anyone else ends up with this issue all that you need to do assuming it is the same thing is make sure that you have:

​"Prevent windows from being automatically arranged when moved to the edge of screen." unchecked, it is founder under:

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Ease of Access Center\Make the keyboard easier to use

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

any ideas?

My Setup:

CPU: I7-3930k @ 4.5GHz | Cooling: Corsair H100 in PP /w NF-F12 | MOBO: Asus P9X79 WS LGA 2011 | RAM  32 GB Mushkin Redline @  2133  | GPU:  (2) Sapphire 7970 GHz 6G edition | Case:  NZXT Switch 810 | Storage: Raid 0: Mushkin ssd total 480 GB | PSU: XFX ProSeries 1250W

Displays: (3) Acer GD235HZbid (120 hz) with a Ergotech Triple Monitor ArmStand /w telescoping wings | Keyboard: Xarmor black backlight mechanical with cherry blues | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD  | Sound: Logitech 5.1 Z-5500 and Astro A-40's

bump

My Setup: