Anyone going to uni this year?

mr-nipples

Whats your coursework project about?

I have to design, create then evaluate a program for a local company. I have done a hotel booking system. It's pretty tedious as most of the marks are for the boring bits (planning, creating questionnaires, reviewing .etc) and not so much for the actual code! I'm using VB :)

I'm in my 3rd year Business information systems at Deakin uni in Melbourne Australia. Thought i'd just put it out there there since most of you are posting from Canada etc :P

Wow, that sounds awesome. I would love to do something involving space....i just may lack certain brain power to do so. :D Well done on being accepted!

Hehe thanks!. Man for me, I barely got in. I gotta review so much calculus over the summer 'cause it's hard to pay attention in class. But in the end, it's definitely worth it! :D Every video that Commander Chris Hadfield makes always get's me motivated that one day I can be a part of space exploration!

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

cardiff uni HND computer science

Is that where you are now or starting? Cardiff was one of my origional 5 choices!

yea in the barry coll campus, just finished my Bteck, starting HND in sept. wat uni did u pick?

I'll be seeing you in 6 months then!

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD

cool, full or part time?

Gonna be full time doing software engineering G401! What accommodation are you in if any?

Current rig: AMD Piledriver fx-8320 OC'd to 4.9ghz on 1.45v vcore | Asus Sabertooth 990fx r2 board | Gigabyte 7950 W3x| 8GB Corsair XMS3 1333mhz | 240GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD

i am but not as a student

Character artist in the Games industry.

i am but not as a student

As a tutor?

yea in the barry coll campus, just finished my Bteck, starting HND in sept. wat uni did u pick?

I'm hoping to go to Lancaster or if not, Essex!

How about I let you know on August 15th (Exam Results Date) Hoping to go to Sheffield Hallam University to study Computer Systems and Networks.

G420 FTW!

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

r cool. part time for me, live in cardiff so no accommodation. ur programs pritty gd, vb?

Yeah VB - It started off as a much simpler program and as such VB just seemed a good choice. Too lazy to port it to something more sensible now hahaha, Winforms is no fun.

uni all day, party all night lol

hahah I guess! I get the feeling I'm going to be broke throughout uni if I go there ;)!!

I'm in my first year of economics engineering in the Ghent University (Belgium)

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

I'm in my first year of economics engineering in the Ghent University (Belgium)

I heard Ghent is the Essex of Belgium? 

Joking, i've never heard of ghent ;)

This week is my last week for my first year at uni, doing computer science at my local college which has some partnership fan-jingo with a university so they can do the same degree at the college, saves me money either way!  ;)

Main PC: i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz Corsair H100i V2 | MSI GD65-Z77A | NZXT Tempest 410 Elite | MSI 1080Ti Gaming | Corsair Vengeance 4x4GB @ 1600Mhz | 2x Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Seagate 2TB | Corsair RM650x