Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killers993

What song are you listening to right now.

Just uploaded since there weren't any versions of this on youtube.

Goddamn amazing remix

Source was Lossless and I rendered it to 384kbps in Vegas, so hopefully the quality comes out decent. Do you know if sample rate matters for Youtube uploads mr Askew 

That sounds wonderful I might make it the first thing I play on new cans, daym plz tempsend that shit or pm me the link I'm going to play this an untold number of times now, it is stroking my ears right now.

Quality does sound good too, listening on the speakers before you shit on me for my hd202 time is running very short on that front lol.

Codec and sample rates recommended by google are AAC-LC (probably the default) 48khz or 96hkz, I would use 48 but if the source material is 44.1 I can see little virtue in raising it, I'd always mirror the sample rate of the source be it 44.1/48 or 96.

The immortal technique, I enjoyed, he is a very high quality lyricist but I don't like his actual rapping style very much, however that is subjective and secondary to his actual lyrics IMO, I definitely agree that he writes lyrics with a message or political, dance with the devil is a very gritty piece indeed.

That sounds wonderful I might make it the first thing I play on new cans, daym plz tempsend that shit or pm me the link I'm going to play this an untold number of times now, it is stroking my ears right now.

Quality does sound good too, listening on the speakers before you shit on me for my hd202 time is running very short on that front lol.

Codec and sample rates recommended by google are AAC-LC (probably the default) 48khz or 96hkz, I would use 48 but if the source material is 44.1 I can see little virtue in raising it, I'd always mirror the sample rate of the source be it 44.1/48 or 96.

The immortal technique, I enjoyed, he is a very high quality lyricist but I don't like his actual rapping style very much, however that is subjective and secondary to his actual lyrics IMO, I definitely agree that he writes lyrics with a message or political, dance with the devil is a very gritty piece indeed.

Ik but Creation & Destruction 

"I'll cut you and bless your festering wounds with alcohol

Drown you in a clogged toilet, in a public bathroom stall

I'll rip you down, take a chunk of you home like the Berlin Wall"

"You're such a bitch, somebody probably made you out of a rib"

"You wanna make amends, 'cause I'm the reason that the earth shakes

Burying your fam like Central American earthquakes"

some of those lines are hnnnggg, it's a shame he doesn't have that much work out.

And do you have a torrent client? I linked the bandcamp download link.. but that's a lossy version for some reason I don't know. I have the .flac .tor 

Error: 410

Fearless - Pink Floyd

I don't think I belong on this thread...  :P

I have Meddle on vinyl, yes you do. :D

Even Seamus is a good track on that album, it's my favourite from Floyd because of Echoes, however Pulse (your avatar) has that epic version of comfortably numb on it...

I have Meddle on vinyl, yes you do. :D

Even Seamus is a good track on that album, it's my favourite from Floyd because of Echoes, however Pulse (your avatar) has that epic version of comfortably numb on it...

Good to see I'm not alone. :)

This has such an old and cheesy feel to it. I miss songs like this.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Some Ska, to mix it up a little.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

.:. Taking us further, and further from entropy [ .:.

Spoiler

How to free up space on your SSD                                                    

Spoiler
Spoiler

Kymatica Revision 3.5

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @ 4.3GHz Motherboard: ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Ti ~ TU116-400-A1 ~ (OC 6G 2x Windforce) Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB @ 2133MHz @ 9-10-11-28 SSD: Crucial M500 240GB (OS/Programs/Path of Exile/Grim Dawn) HDD1: WD 1TB Blue (Diablo III/Other Games/Storage/Media) HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 7.2K 500GB (Backup) HDD3: WD Caviar 7.2K 400GB (Backup) HDD4: WD Elements TB External WDBWLG0040HBK-NESN (Backup/Additional Storage)  CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H100 in Pull (w/ 2x Delta FFB1212EH 120mm) Case Fans: Noctua NF F12 industrialPPC-2000 (x3 120mm) PSU: Seasonic X-Series X-1050 1050W Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 Monitor: Samsung C27F396 Curved 27-Inch Freesync Monitor Keyboard: Cooler Master Storm Trigger-Z (Cherry MX Brown Switches) Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Mousepad: Corsair MM350 Premium Audio: Logitech X 2.1 Speaker System Headset: Corsair VOID Stereo Gaming Headset (w/ Sennheiser 3D G4ME 7.1 Surround Amplifier) OS: Windows 10 Pro (Version 1903)

Posted · Original PosterOP

CPU: Intel 8700k 4GHz  GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8gb x2 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: MSI Mortar z370m Storage: Samsung 840 pro, segate 2tb Case: Inwin 301 Cooling: Corsair h100i

Crown The Empire - Rise Of The Runaways (on my iPod Touch right now (I'm on vacation) and Safari keeps crashing, so I can't embed the song :()

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 3999WX@4.4Ghz

Asus Zenith II Extreme

Sapphire 5900XXXT Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 5000Mhz C12 DDR4 4X8GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

@Askew

Check that channel out.

It's got great stuff.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case.