What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Screenshot_20210120-142609.png.7d3173007e65a1e00f7c6b0106f92573.png

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Keep coming back to this. C418 tracks amaze me every time and this is not only nostalgia but its vibes really live up to the title. 

Soaring Skies just hit different on this one (Aqare I think he is underrated too and does some really good and unique nintendo related piano content). 

天使のスマイル♥

魔のリドル (Riddle Story of the Devil) Episode 9 Ending Theme

Vocals: Isuke Inukai (CV: Azumi Asakura)

Some brief thoughts about Episode 9 and Isuke, spoiler'd to avoid spoiling the anime for others:

Spoiler

Episode 9 ended well. 🥰 Excellent use of pathetic fallacy (using the weather to foreshadow and reflect events).

Damn, damn, daaamn. Banba kept me on my toes the entire time, oof. 😅 Though, I feel genuinely sorry for her past. The only question I have about her is her obsession with "relics," or the possessions of her late victims; why does she value them so? 🤔

Isuke, well... She's a good antagonist. Moves quickly, picks up details on the fly, and plans things shrewdly. Her tragic flaw -- and the thing that I dislike about her -- is her borderline sadistic cockiness. Moving with confidence is fine; being high off arrogance is... kinda cringe. 748523241928392704.png?v=1 Was satisfying to see her taken down a notch. 👍

Also, Tokaku's revelation and Tokaku-Haru bonding in this episode was touching and delivered well. Adequately succinct, layered with enough suggestive metaphors to get the meaning across gently, without dragging on for too long or being in-the-watcher's-face about it. Other things I noticed: honorifics were dropped for both Tokaku (versus Tokaku-san) and Haru (versus Ichinose), and Tokaku actually smiled (as opposed to the devil-may-care grin she had in Episode 2/3).

BTW, Haru is a total trooper. Successfully escaped from Banba three times by retaliating back. Mad respect from me. 💪

Next -- Episode 10! You know what that means? Sumireko's debut! 😁

I don't remember being too attached to Sumireko's character, the last time I watched Akuma no Riddle. But I've recently learned that Sumeriko and Sonia (from DR2) share the same voice actress and uhhh... I'm going to be paying close attention to her voice, now. 619039042725740563.gif?v=1

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Remember when this was all over the radio waves? 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

And because Apple vs. Windows:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)

14 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Remember when this was all over the radio waves? 

I just heard this again for the first time in a long time a couple days ago. :0

Spoiler

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

イノチノカラクリ (Mechanical Workings of Life)

魔のリドル (Riddle Story of the Devil) Episode 10 Ending Theme

Vocals: Sumireko Hanabusa (CV: Miho Arakawa)

Sumireko and Sonia (from DR2) share the same voice actress, which is why I decided to rewatch Akuma no Riddle. 🥰

Total coincidence that both characters are aristocratic, or depicted as such. I guess Arakawa has that sorta voice? 🤔

Some brief thoughts about Episode 10 and Hanabusa, spoiler'd to avoid spoiling the anime for others:

Spoiler

I thought Haru was decently likeable before, but Episode 10 inflated that feeling a by hundredfold. Crafty with her diversions, quick on her feet (literally and intellectually), and unwaveringly stares down the figurative gun's barrel. That sort of capability and resolute determination garners a substantial amount of respect from me.

Hanabusa, as a character, is alright. The climatic reveal (and literally revealing her clothes, hehe) was interesting, but not awfully shocking or moving. Might also fall into Isuke's trap of being too cocky with her assassination approach and execution, but I like her personality faaar better than Inukai's. 😅

Also, role reversal time: whereas before Haru was depicted as the oblivious assassination victim and Tokaku the stalwart, hyper-aware defender, now Haru's serious demeanor suggests she knows more than she initially let on, and Tokaku (as well as the watcher) is the one that's confused and ignorant of the behind-the-scenes that are going on.

Friggin' plot is so good, dang it. 662101730791522336.gif?v=1

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

My extremely uncommon music choice for this forum lmao.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Still on Coldrain listening spree.

Masato voice really grew on me.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Russian Hard BASS.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Walk Off The Earth:

Girl Like You

Home We'll Go

Just jamed those

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

On 1/20/2021 at 10:54 PM, The1Dickens said:

-snip-

My favorite ERB of all time.  The beat and the bars, simply amazing.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

9 hours ago, Velcade said:

My favorite ERB of all time.  The beat and the bars, simply amazing.

That one is really good. Also his Edgar Allan Poe is pretty good, too. I just love the layers to the verses and how jam-packed with tidbits of info but also pop culture at the same time. I couldn't pick a favorite if I tried...

Spoiler

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Survival

魔のリドル (Riddle Story of the Devil) Episode 11 Ending Theme

Vocals: Nio Hashiri (CV: Yoshino Nanjō)

IT'S NANJO, Y'ALL.

YOSHINO. NANJO. From fripSide. Also Eri from Love Live. And a thousand other brilliant character voices.

Pls gib the song a listen? 😁

Super ironic that she's singing about being imperfect. Nanjo is analogous with flawless, in my eyes. Incredibly hard-working, incredibly talented, incredible person that I respect a great deal.

Some thoughts and major spoilers about Episodes 11-12 and Nio, spoiler'd to avoid spoiling the anime for others:

Spoiler

Nio is a brilliantly sly lil' character. Comes off as a nosy pest, but quietly kicks ass and actually doesn't afraid of anything. 😁 I mean, both she and Hanabusa kicked Takechi's ass at different times, but Takechi was willing to have another go against Hanabusa, and only froze up in fear when she met Nio again.

Loved how she kept her card hidden and stayed at the sidelines until the absolute last minute. And mixing in half-truths with half-lies to get close to Haru? Yesss! That is the mark of a good liar and a capable antagonist. 👏 Although, that's been her M.O. all along -- always telling the truth, but also always lying by omission, only feeding the class's assassins bits and pieces of the truth to manipulate their motivations and actions. Suuuch a devious lil' brat, gotta respect her. 😆

Episode 11 and 12 are kinda connected, and they wrap up the Akuma no Riddle anime. If I'm being honest, the first time I watched the anime, I did not understand the ending at all. Tokaku decides to kill Haru? The heck does she mean by she'll decide her own path? Which Tokaku was the real one and which one was the Nio-imposter? 😩

Six years later, I'm watching the ending, and I think I understand it better. Might need to brew on it for a bit longer for the threads to fully connect, but I have a fuzzy picture of the events and the character's motivations:

• Haru rejects her lineage and their plan to have her become the next "Queen Bee," or successor. All she wants is an ordinary, humble life, not to be the next leader of some feudal legacy.
  • Tokaku realizes that she and Haru have family structures that are more alike than different -- she does notice this in Episode 1/2, but now, she understands that they are both small puppets to be used in their lineage's long-term agendas.
  • Tokaku decides to use her advance notice and targets Haru's life, with the goal of freeing Haru from the weight of her lineage's burden. Haru doesn't understand this at first, and is noticeably confused and emotionally hurt (reflecting the watcher's confusion).
  • Nio (freaking Nio, such a good villain 😆) uses her Kuzunoha illusory powers to appear as Tokaku and saves Haru from Tokaku. As they run, Nio explains the Azuma and Kuzunoha context that the series has been dropping references to since Episode 1. Haru (and the watchers) automatically trust and assume Nio-Tokaku is the genuine Tokaku, since all Tokaku's done up 'til now is protect Haru.
  • Tokaku interrupts the running pair, and the two Tokakus fight. There's a shot of the bullet grazing (rather, flying through) Nio-Tokaku's forehead -- makes sense, as Nio is slightly shorter than Tokaku -- this is the reveal that the Tokaku protecting Haru is a phony.
  • After Nio-Tokaku is defeated, Haru picks up a stray blade and comes to the realization that Tokaku is after her life to fulfill her wish, which her lineage won't grant -- to be free of her family's burden, by losing the assassination game.
  • Haru dives into Tokaku's waiting blade. RIP. 😂 Well, Tokaku wins the assassination game, so she gets one wish to be granted.
  • Next shot, Haru is graduating from Class Black, and every other assassin is alive and kicking (except Chitaru, who's hospitalized). If I'm interpreting correctly, Tokaku's wish might have been along the lines of "For Haru and her classmates (assssins) to graduate successfully from Class Black." This would effectively retcon Haru's "death," as well as the fatal injuries of her other classmates (assassins).

Also, dear me, protect this angel: 😭

5e1ec9306b52aa0d7d68b77f1c40ccb0e4c3cb6e

Headcanon that Chitaru forgave Hitsugi because I need my ship to sail, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAAAND. 😂

"Forgiveness" has been a theme of the series, anyway.

...Wait, there's one more episode and ending theme left. Episode 13, or the OVA. The one that I call the "cursed episode," because nothing goes right and it's just fanservice.

It's so bad it's good. 🤣

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから