What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

bandmaid released a new song

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

I'm listening to Dream singing

And also Mice on Venus - C418

Cool meme inside:

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

ifyoucanreadthisthenyour vision is remarkable

I just found this, it's so awesome... I think even for people who maybe aren't into "old school" it's so dreamy haha 😂 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

Desperation - Steppenwolf

Been  playing Mafia 3 again.  Kind of fits in with the mixture of Covid and Brexit.

Something to relax my overthinking brain. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

昨日、今日、明日 (Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow)

魔のリドル (Riddle Story of the Devil) Episode 2 Ending Theme

Vocals: Haru Ichinose (CV: Hisako Kanemoto)

Some brief thoughts about Haru, spoiler'd to avoid spoiling the anime for others:

Spoiler

Haru is one of the very few genki-type protagonists that I actually like and respect. Her enthusiasm and desire to live is actively motivated by her beliefs/past events, instead of the simple "ignorance is bliss" that other genki-tropes tend to fall into. Also, she does things, fights back (only in self-defense or to save someone else), and works well in a team with Tokaku. Doesn't just cower in the corner if her life is threatened, or break down when her understanding of the world shatters, like other genkis. 🙄

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Screenshot_20210112-195233.png.0e3edd3cb3e2b13bc25836f3db367b06.png

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

@Benji search's on school laptop 

Umm ok

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Don't open the forum, then. I'm sure this forum has nothing to do with your school :D

I am on my phone

I can't even open up fourm on my school laptop

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

I Know What You Want by Busta Rhymes feat. Mariah Carey and the Flipmode Squad

I pull up to the house in a yellow Lamborghini
It's been a few months in PA, you haven't seen me
You lookin' good in that Gucci bikini
38 carats, your ring lookin' freezy
No matter what I do in the world, you never leave me
Fall back, Ma, I'll make your lifestyle easy
I appreciate the things you do to please me
Lookin' at my daughter, you'll never do me greasy

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

All the Tik Tokers are doing this song

As if we didnt all Place AC4 with the best songs 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

JoJo fans ruined the original song so I had to settle for this Actually, I genuinely think this remix is better than the original song, much in the same way that the Wu-Tang remix of SWV's Anything is a better song than the original. Plus the beat's infinitely more seductive... and so are Ghostface and Raekwon's verses... strangely enough.

Freek'n You (Mr. Dalvin's Freek Mix) by Jodeci feat. Ghostface Killah and Raekwon

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

concentration

魔のリドル (Riddle Story of the Devil) Episode 3 Ending Theme

Vocals: Otoya Takechi (CV: Manami Numakura)

Some brief thoughts about Takechi, spoiler'd to avoid spoiling the anime for others:

Spoiler

Well.

Takechi certainly is a character. One that I'd be genuinely afraid of in-person. 😅 The scary part isn't the sadist personality. It's the warm mask she wears that encourages someone to trust her. All she needs is one foot in the door, a single vulnerable moment, and she's in.

What a thin line it is, between friend and foe.

Snippity-snip-snip! ✂️

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang