What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

That sounds wonderful I might make it the first thing I play on new cans, daym plz tempsend that shit or pm me the link I'm going to play this an untold number of times now, it is stroking my ears right now.

Quality does sound good too, listening on the speakers before you shit on me for my hd202 time is running very short on that front lol.

Codec and sample rates recommended by google are AAC-LC (probably the default) 48khz or 96hkz, I would use 48 but if the source material is 44.1 I can see little virtue in raising it, I'd always mirror the sample rate of the source be it 44.1/48 or 96.

The immortal technique, I enjoyed, he is a very high quality lyricist but I don't like his actual rapping style very much, however that is subjective and secondary to his actual lyrics IMO, I definitely agree that he writes lyrics with a message or political, dance with the devil is a very gritty piece indeed.

Ik but Creation & Destruction 

"I'll cut you and bless your festering wounds with alcohol

Drown you in a clogged toilet, in a public bathroom stall

I'll rip you down, take a chunk of you home like the Berlin Wall"

"You're such a bitch, somebody probably made you out of a rib"

"You wanna make amends, 'cause I'm the reason that the earth shakes

Burying your fam like Central American earthquakes"

some of those lines are hnnnggg, it's a shame he doesn't have that much work out.

And do you have a torrent client? I linked the bandcamp download link.. but that's a lossy version for some reason I don't know. I have the .flac .tor 

Error: 410

Fearless - Pink Floyd

I don't think I belong on this thread...  :P

I have Meddle on vinyl, yes you do. :D

Even Seamus is a good track on that album, it's my favourite from Floyd because of Echoes, however Pulse (your avatar) has that epic version of comfortably numb on it...

I have Meddle on vinyl, yes you do. :D

Even Seamus is a good track on that album, it's my favourite from Floyd because of Echoes, however Pulse (your avatar) has that epic version of comfortably numb on it...

Good to see I'm not alone. :)

This has such an old and cheesy feel to it. I miss songs like this.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Some Ska, to mix it up a little.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Crown The Empire - Rise Of The Runaways (on my iPod Touch right now (I'm on vacation) and Safari keeps crashing, so I can't embed the song :()

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

@Askew

Check that channel out.

It's got great stuff.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

:wub:

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8