What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

I sent twice’s fancy MV to my freinds to see what they are going to say

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

On 6/11/2020 at 6:44 AM, Tan3l6 said:

This is just so... calming, and yet tries to convey a story across a coastal forest in a way that other music videos never have. Definitely adding Solstafir to my Spotify library for future listening sessions - thanks for the share!

On 6/11/2020 at 3:30 PM, tech.guru said:

There's a version of this song Deryck performed live with an Orchestra during one of the Junos awards shows around 10-15 years ago that I sadly cannot find. Don't get me wrong though; the original version is absolutely amazing all on its' own, and is inspired from much of Deryck's own past & present problems. Absolutely love the lyrical tales told through Sum 41's albums as there are a lot of themes that I think many of us can relate to.

On 6/12/2020 at 12:15 PM, TaRaTaTa said:

Aside from The Offspring being, well, The Offspring, this video & song was very "out there" for its time, both for the visual FX & the meaning of its lyrics. Then again, The Offspring were known for sparking political controversy and trying to explain the hardships that many people dealt with as they grew up, so it fits quite nicely.

On 6/12/2020 at 6:59 PM, Jurunce said:

Though I was never into Synthwave itself until about 7 or 8 years ago, I've always been a sucker for female vocalists, airy tracks with a grand ambience, and synthesized melodies, so I absolutely love this track. Had no idea that Megan not only sings, but also composes and produces tracks, too! Definitely adding this to my Spotify library, so thank you for the share.

On 6/23/2020 at 9:18 PM, Jurunce said:

The minute this video broke out into well-rehearsed street choreography it immediately reminded me of Want You Back by the HAIM sisters. Though Danielle, Este, and Alana didn't have as many advanced moves to follow as those in the Capital Cities video, there's something to be said about attempting a continuous video down what is normally a busy city street, sometimes done in a single take. We need more videos like this to break away from the ADHD inducing jump-cut garbage that too many record companies push out these days.

Bonus videos in case you enjoyed HAIM's sound in the first video. :) (apologies for the terrible acting in The Wire - it was one of their first hits, so can't really blame them considering the music makes up for it.)

On 6/24/2020 at 8:34 PM, CalintzJerevinan said:

An old coworker of mine used to listen to nothing but classic rock and Motown hits from the 60's, 70's, and 80's, which included a lot of CCR. I too listened to a lot of Classic Rock, but it wasn't until he left his music playing in our computer repair backroom over the course of a couple weeks that I really got into it. After that, I started to get really interested in the history of these bands, and expanded my music from there, so these are good tracks to reminisce over.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:41 AM, xAcid9 said:

Computer giving me some headaches right now. 

Taking a break from troubleshooting. 

You can floor me with Floor any day of the week. :D Bad puns aside, there's something about Floor Jansen that almost always hits me right in the feels, especially with how she performs during live concerts, regardless of whichever uber talented metal band is on stage at the time.

On 6/27/2020 at 10:41 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

YES! ❤️ A brand new track from another amazing metal band. I still don't understand how I only just discovered Amaranthe last summer, considering all the Sonata Arctica, Nightwish,  Stratovarius, and Blind Guardian I used to listen to... I cannot wait for Manifest to be release this October.

Now that thoughtful replies to all those great tunes are out of the way above... it's on to some of what I've been listening to over the last few weeks. (One day I should really just start blogging about new music.)

The first track is an entirely instrumental progressive metal track called Split by Charlie Robbins/Syncatto that manages to transition between a few different sections & tempos despite only being just over 3 minutes long.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1lbS7VwFMHUGSR4QOJmA40?si=vZ-Dpey2QMiGGNZR8X1q4w

Motive Black's debut track Broken is similar to the punk inspired hard-rock of Icon for Hire but offers a little more grunge in their sound. I can't wait to see what their full-length EP offers when it's released later this year.

https://open.spotify.com/track/4S2SAFilNOOI0HJOPpgSRI?si=FU4gEtWyTrCjnhzXUitarQ

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

TUMENECO - 二人だけの幻想世界

Vocals: yukina, みぃ

TUMENECO - ナイトエンド

Vocals: yukina, みぃ

TUMENECO - らせんのゆめ

Vocals: yukina

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

On 6/26/2020 at 11:14 PM, valdyrgramr said:

@MegaDave91 @Volbet Not sure if either of you have heard this yet, but it's 2 Marty Friedman and Kiko playing on Kiko's new solo record together.   Kinda sounds like Angra meets Megadeth meets Cacophony.   /s

I have not heard. I haven't really followed Marty Friedman after he became the Japanese Ryan Seacrest. 

But it does sound pretty good. Not really my style of shred, but I can get behind it.  

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

Pretty bloody good. I like his scream.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Some instrumentals, this time. 😁

MMD Versions:

Spoiler

東京アクティブNEETs - 少女綺想曲 〜弾幕注意報

東京アクティブNEETs - フラワリングナイト 〜紅霧夜華2014

東京アクティブNEETs - 白玉楼階段の幻闘 ~東方妖々夢&広有射怪鳥事

Here're the real musicians if MMD/anime girls weird you out:

Just, um, don't mind the sinsack person (the fellow with a 罪 taped to their head). That's just Touhou being Touhou. 😆

Spoiler

東京アクティブNEETs - 少女綺想曲〜弾幕注意報

東京アクティブNEETs - フラワリングナイト 〜紅霧夜華2014

東京アクティブNEETs - 白玉楼階段の幻闘 ~東方妖々夢&広有射怪鳥事

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

thinking on buying band maids CONQEROR

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081G7K2HW/ref=ntt_mus_dp_dpt_1

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

サリー - 未来予報

Vocals: ランコ

サリー - 未来予報 -Less Extra- (歌新録ver.)

Vocals: ランコ

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Been listening to EXILE today.

Moar EXILE

Spoiler

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

RATM against the machine 

RHCP on the other side

And Dancing pigeons

Blonde Fire

I edit my posts more often than not