What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

On 10/10/2019 at 6:29 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

I've been really enjoying MrSuicideSheep's progressive house mixes:

They make excellent chill background music.

This mix got me researching MrSuicideSheep again, and holy moly, I had no idea that Josh Carr-Hilton's EDM District was 1) based out of Vancouver, BC (like Mike Darlington's Monstercat) and 2) that they had so many other EDM music channels / brands under their umbrella. These mixes are great!

image.thumb.png.e4a5711cd0ec79bf7d263a5c85f53d4a.png

On 10/10/2019 at 1:41 PM, BiG StroOnZ said:

Mmmm Fueled by Ramen is the best way to fuel your day... NomNom. OK but seriously, I'm not just trying to play on the name of their record label - John & Less Than Jake's drummer Vinnie claim the name came from their choice of literally eating Ramen as a cost saving measure while the record label was just getting started. ?

On 10/9/2019 at 9:18 PM, Dan Castellaneta said:

The Show by Doug E. Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew

For whatever reason, the synthesizer part is stuck in my head.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:24 PM, MoonSpot said:

Mmm Inspector Gadget was one of my favorites when I was growing up. That synth sample is very distinguishable too. Ima just leave this questionably bumpin' mixture of 1980's, 1990's, & early 2000's hip hop, rap, TV themes, and pop culture tunes here...

HIGHLY RECOMMEND giving the entire setlist a full listen through, as it was mixed as a continuous album, but if you want to hear the synths from Inspector gadget, skip to 2:00 minutes. This will also serve as my current "what I'm listening to" since ... I can't turn it off now... :D 

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

3 minutes ago, kirashi said:

I love me some Sheepy, found too many gems on his channel and I keep coming back for more.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

13 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Todd is okay, but ya Geoff and Chris were basically that band.  When Chris left in the 90s the band starting to decline.  However, the song still sound off without Tate singing them live.  Chris was the primary song writer behind their biggest hits.

Here's Tate singing with Avantasia.

Yeah, Tate is a great singer, but there's just something off when he goes out and performs Queensrÿch songs with a bunch of hired musicians. 

It just seems stale and uninspired. It might be because the original band was just a great combination of artists, or it might be down to all involved parties performing for a paycheck these days. 

All the legal troubles probably doesn't help things. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

TIME by NF - apparently he is going mainstream, so I guess that makes me hip.  I actually found him years ago (I love rap, beats, anything that makes me nod my head so not rap inclusive at all) because he is a Christian rapper, so I don't have to worry about hearing about "Truffle Butter" and every other form of lewd vocals (I don't mind but) as I have kids now and if they hear my music I don't want them to hear bad words (they hear enough from me as it is)

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

Good mix to focus on modeling to. 

"Hyper Demon" Build: 

Case: NZXT H440 Hyper Beast.  CPU: AMD R9 3900x (cooled by a KrakeX62).  GPU: AMD XFX RX 6900XT Merc 319 Black.  RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB ram @3600mhz.  Mobo: Asus Crosshair VI hero. PSU: Corsair RM850x.  Boot drive: Samsung 960 evo 500gb nvme ssd.  Game storage: Samsung 860 evo 1TB SATA SSD.  Bulk storage: WD Black 2TB.  

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

On 10/10/2019 at 1:06 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

Oh yeah, Icon For Hire's back.

Normally I'm all in favor of bands going indie because they don't want record companies forcing them to make generic music.  But not in this case. 

Used to love their older stuff, but for some reason I just can't seem to enjoy anything they made in the last couple of years. 

Anyway ...

3 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

Normally I'm all in favor of bands going indie because they don't want record companies forcing them to make generic music.  But not in this case. 

Used to love their older stuff, but for some reason I just can't seem to enjoy anything they made in the last couple of years.

That's a fair point. I love their Scripted, Self-titled, and You Can't Kill Us albums the most. I do like their new songs as well.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Warlord - Deliver us from Evil

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14