What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Yup!

One of my favorites by him.

k7AGlV7.gif

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

k7AGlV7.gif

Welp... time to run~

2ygnJiql.png

Blackmill... one of the producers that brought the beautiful Melodic Dubstep scene to life.... 

Some of his music almost brings tears to my eyes... Also that video background... 5 centimeters per second.... really good movie. 

IRsf5Lil.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

There. You will need a tissue

Never heard of this one before, its so chill... I like it thanks for sharing!

Lets add some inspiration shall we? 

^This one always gets me....

It's so beautiful... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

SheepyMusic ^-^ Following this guy like 2 years :D

Inspiration should actual sound like

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

SheepyMusic ^-^ Following this guy like 2 years :D

Inspiration should actual sound like

That was certainly some powerful ear candy! I absolutely love it when they meld classic instruments with new electronic elements. 

I remember subbing to sheepy when he was just small fry in the music promotion scene! :D

That was certainly some powerful ear candy! I absolutely love it when they meld classic instruments with new electronic elements. 

Just as lindsey? Well she's popular.

Just as lindsey? Well she's popular.

Absolutely! I use to play the violin myself, I couldn't read the script to save my life so I'd always play by ear. I should probably consider picking up that instrument again... 

^That orchestra..... just beautiful music

Hmm... They said they were catchy. Well, the opening song is annoying, but the ending song is all right.

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko's opening song, Os-Uchuujin. High-pitched...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBo_QL9A3Pc

Ending song. It's kinda cute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqCT_gesQ4c

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

This made me laugh, a lot.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Is the WAN show a song

https://play.spotify.com/user/terrytek/playlist/3dhCUJN1CIqa2KcP2jq54l

My Spotify playlist. If you want, you can listen to all 6 hours of it. 100 songs of pure mix. I like it. It's super long.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

For some reason im listning to country ...

Let's agree to disagree

Kings and Queens - 30 Seconds To Mars

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62