What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

XXX Rated Label - Unknown Artist - Sweet Dreams.  LP Vinyl version.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

The Magnificent Seven's theme. I never watched it before and I barely saw The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and Unforgiven.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

bit different from the kpop I usually post just wanted to show a different side of me today :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

-snip-

Ahh Vexare's stuff never disappoints, very good melody progression. 

Just listening to some older songs. 

Old but good :P

-snip-

Phaeleh makes some really good stuff, I started following his works upon hearing his fallen light album

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

+1 Askew 10/10 artist and album.

He's very unique, you'd recognize that voice on any record in an instant.

I think it's worth reposting the remix track from 20syl that led to his discovery so that more people can see it (and I can listen to it again because it's 100% banging)

+ his no1 remix IMO, I think one of the best rap remixes I've heard ever actually.

I still like disco.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

-snip-

Like owsey aswell? :)

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Like owsey aswell? :)

YES~! I've got some of his stuff on my absolute favorites playlist, bought some of his music off of bandcamp too. 

I also like Above and Beyond, they make a variety of different types of music, Trance being one of them they do well. 

EDIT: Oh this song... sends chills down my spine. It's been embedded in my memory ever since I first heard it.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

YES~! I've got some of his stuff on my absolute favorites playlist, bought some of his music off of bandcamp too. 

I also like Above and Beyond, they make a variety of different types of music, Trance being one of them they do well. 

EDIT: Oh this song... sends chills down my spine. It's been embedded in my memory ever since I first heard it.

Here is some underrated one. Stumbled upon them a while. Awesome stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnioc-HMTLo

Here is some underrated one. Stumbled upon them a while. Awesome stuff.

No way... GET OUT Skrux too? I've contemplating buying the hoodies he's put out on sale with his icon on it....

No way... GET OUT Skrux too? I've contemplating buying the hoodies he's put out on sale with his icon on it....

Ok challenge.. KELJET? :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz9ft698ueA

(Getting back to this when drunk enough)

I still like disco.

People who don't like Disco are evil.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Haven't listened to Opeth is a long time and a new song was released on YouTube, so, yeah. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0B26wv22ao

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

People who don't like Disco are evil.

How dare you, sir! 

I am very evil.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Ok challenge.. KELJET? :P

(Getting back to this when drunk enough)

Yup!

One of my favorites by him. 

How dare you, sir! 

I am very evil.

Oh no! Someone that doesn't like Disco.

bl3lIgU.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen