What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Santana ft. Rob Thomas- Smooth.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Overwerking!

this is getting really annoying

if we're going to cover everything in anime, might as well make it something good

I legitimately thought that song was good, I can control what cover image the uploader put on the video... =/

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Some good ol' Black Sabbath.

Spotify Playlist: https://play.spotify.com/album/7DBES3oV6jjAmWob7kJg6P

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I can control what cover image the uploader put on the video... =/

then tell them to get better taste in animu before they cover everything in it

Error: 410

then tell them to get better taste in animu before they cover everything in it

I can't try but I doubt they'll do a thing. Sorry....

CvhU01W.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

YouwannaBUUgatti ?  :lol: I'l never tire of hering that.

- Now with added  WUB WUB -

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

not a fan of the rest of miti's stuff but found this out from a friend while making a video for school

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

@helping favorite song

I only like Rack City. Britney is a bitch.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

@helping favorite song

can u not

@Askew I can't remember if I posted this before, but if you still have your 10's this song goes hard on the second drop around 2:45

can u not

What about this?

morpheus-ratchet-meme-generator-what-if-

can u not

@Askew I can't remember if I posted this before, but if you still have your 10's this song goes hard on the second drop around 2:45

pls, that's some delicious bass there with clean drums too, lay it on me!

pls, that's some delicious bass there with clean drums too, lay it on me!

Done

From the outside it makes my trunk have it's own song

I don't want to listen to this. It's such an obvious attempt at the brvstep fad, but it's so catchy and I can't stop listening. dslujghøfdz

Christ, I don't even think Hellen Keller would be okay with this

how about this

these appear to be acts of war

fite me