Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killers993

What song are you listening to right now.

Literally their only good song... and only because Kellin saves it

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

If You're Ever Down In Texas, Look Me Up - Tom & Jerry version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpzxsb41_RE

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Ice Valley (Phendrana Drifts) from Metroid Prime. Ice physics suck; ice music rock.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

^_^

God damit Legion..... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

God damit Legion..... 

Its ok to smile and cry ...

I really love this song though its why I like to watch clannad before bed xD

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

-snip-

Dang I really like that one. Thanks for posting :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Its ok to smile and cry ...

I really love this song though its why I like to watch clannad before bed xD

I'll be straight up honest here. I haven't watch Clannad yet and I have it ready to be marathoned at any time. I've got a feeling I'll be utterly destroyed by Clannad if I watch it. 

Just listening to this song sends chills down my spine... if the shows anywhere as good as how this song was made then I don't think I'll handle it well unless I brace myself lol. 

I'll be straight up honest here. I haven't watch Clannad yet and I have it ready to be marathoned at any time. I've got a feeling I'll be utterly destroyed by Clannad if I watch it. 

Just listening to this song sends chills down my spine... if the shows anywhere as good as how this song was made then I don't think I'll handle it well unless I brace myself lol. 

I will have to rig the next poll in favour of Clannad. You will have no excuses.

I love it <3

I will have to rig the next poll in favour of Clannad. You will have no excuses.

I love it <3

Sigh.... I'll have to warn @TheProfosist first then....

Profosist don't let this scum do such a thing!

Sigh.... I'll have to warn @TheProfosist first then....

Profosist don't let this scum do such a thing!

You can't say no to the cuteness.

TBHwA1Y.jpg

I want to post another song but its all spoiler in the video  so not to turn this into our new anime thread :(

Angel Beats to the rescue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFV8UUs1-c&channel=chidori909

You can't say no to the cuteness.

Pfft you'll have to do better than that. 

GBMUh3h.gif

Big fan of the stuff you post @Askew . Curious, have you ever heard Dub FX?

I had listened to him a lot "back in the day", it is so cool seeing how many views these tracks have now!

^Mr. Woodnote on the sax crushes this track

^I wonder what this sounds like to his neighbors who cannot hear the beat, lol

In case anyone doesn't notice, the "Dub" in Dub FX refers to the Reggae sub genre and not really modern dubstep.

This channel's been good to me indeed. @helping and @SAV1OUR @Jacona maybe you too I think this beat and maybe the ones in the post below will be to your liking, I started off just posting this and then I heard more and more peng so I had to post again sorry for the spam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwDFM2ZbVVo

subbed already lol, uploads from that channel never show up on my front page and my sub box is always flooded though

Error: 410

Gimme that money - Hopsin

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.