What song are you listening to right now.

killers993
4 hours ago, Volbet said:

I really need to do the same. I have a tendency to just buy new shit and then sleeping on listning/buying some of the more classic albums. 

I know Vio-Lence's Eternal Nightmare was reissued on vinyl last year, but I have just kept finding other things to buy instead.

The oldest thing I've bought over the last 6 months have probably been the reissues of the Sodom demos.

Speaking of older stuf (or atleast older sounding stuff): 

That sounds a lot like Toxic Holocaust. Another band I should really get more into, honestly. I really do enjoy Venom-Ish bands. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

39 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

That sounds a lot like Toxic Holocaust. Another band I should really get more into, honestly. I really do enjoy Venom-Ish bands. 

A friend of mine recommend Quintessenz simply becuase hist albums are love letters to the mid-'80s extreme metal scene. 

Basically, you will be able to find influences from Venom, Bathory, Celtic Frost/Hellhammer, Sodom and Sarcofago in his music. 

I also need to check up on Toxic Holocaust. I haven't really listened a Joel Grind project since Hell on Earth.

And if we continue down this path:

And becuase this is what I'm actually listning to:

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

14 minutes ago, Volbet said:

A friend of mine recommend Quintessenz simply becuase hist albums are love letters to the mid-'80s extreme metal scene. 

Basically, you will be able to find influences from Venom, Bathory, Celtic Frost/Hellhammer, Sodom and Sarcofago in his music. 

And if we continue down this path

And becuase this is what I'm actually listning to:

Man, I love Sabbat, I just wish I had more than just one of their records. Though, Dreamweaver is fantastic. As for the rest, I've heard of  Bulldozer but not the rest. Gotta say, I like them! 

I'm seriously considering getting a Razor logo for a backpatch to replace the Megadeth one I have. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

8 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Man, I love Sabbat, I just wish I had more than just one of their records. Though, Dreamweaver is fantastic. As for the rest, I've heard of  Bulldozer but not the rest. Gotta say, I like them! 

If you like the UK Sabbat you might also like the Japanese Sabbat

Although, it is a bit more black metal oriented than the UK Sabbat.

10 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I'm seriously considering getting a Razor logo for a backpatch to replace the Megadeth one I have. 

It would be more unique, I guess. Especially since H&M is selling Megadeth clothing now. 

Are all the patches you buy official or do you buy bootleg designs as well?

1 minute ago, Volbet said:

If you like the UK Sabbat you might also like the Japanese Sabbat

Although, it is a bit more black metal oriented than the UK Sabbat.

It would be more unique, I guess. Especially since H&M is selling Megadeth clothing now. 

Are all the patches you buy official or do you buy bootleg designs as well?

I always forget there's a Japanese Sabbat. It could be YouTube's compression but the first album sounded... weak? Like there was no body to the music at all. I'll check more of their stuff out for sure though! 

I buy as much as I can that's official, however, when I can't find one, I end up going bootleg. For example, I just picked up a Vio-Lence Eternal Nightmare patch from the usual eBay seller I buy from, which I believe is a bootleg. As for the H&M thing, I didn't know. To be honest, I really don't care about stuff like that, fashion trends come and go, and if someone wants to wear what their favourite pop artist is wearing, so be it. I had to look it up quickly, and holy shit, the amount of people going crazy over it is laughable. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vio-Lence-Eternal-Nightmare-WOVEN-PATCH-/372030098394? Not sure where I'm going to put it, I really need to rework my vest, back and the left side on the front. I'm not too happy with how it's come out. The right side of the front has just been redone and I'm far happier with it. 

23 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I always forget there's a Japanese Sabbat. It could be YouTube's compression but the first album sounded... weak? Like there was no body to the music at all. I'll check more of their stuff out for sure though! 

Unfortunalty, that is the sound of that album. It sounds very mechanical. 

While I do like it, I will admit that it's a love it or hate it sound. 

But most of their other albums do have a more "organic" and thick sound. 

23 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

I buy as much as I can that's official, however, when I can't find one, I end up going bootleg. For example, I just picked up a Vio-Lence Eternal Nightmare patch from the usual eBay seller I buy from, which I believe is a bootleg. As for the H&M thing, I didn't know. To be honest, I really don't care about stuff like that, fashion trends come and go, and if someone wants to wear what their favourite pop artist is wearing, so be it. I had to look it up quickly, and holy shit, the amount of people going crazy over it is laughable. 

I remember back in the day, there were usually bootleg patchers that were of better quality, or had better designs, than the official patches. 

But buying offical is probably the right thing to do. 

I honestly don't care about the H&M thing either, but I do find the whole thing quite funny. 

Especially when people began fucking with H&M: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/25/hm-hoax-metal-campaign-fashion

Also, that Powermad song is amazing. Another band added to the list. 

33 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

In a thrashy mood today.  Love blackened thrash.

So, you're joining in on our little party?

Although, I'm currently listning to

Think Chelsea Wolfe but slower and darker. 

19 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I remember back in the day, there were usually bootleg patchers that were of better quality, or had better designs, than the official patches. 

But buying offical is probably the right thing to do. 

I've got a couple of bootleg patches right now that are far better quality than the mass manufactured officials. Even so, I'd rather support the artists where I can. I try and buy new, again, unless I can't, and I try to buy from their merch sites when I want a shirt. But the Overkill and Sepultura patches I have are super high quality and well worth that extra £2 I spent on them. 

19 minutes ago, Volbet said:

I honestly don't care about the H&M thing either, but I do find it quite funny. 

Especially since people began fucking with them: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/25/hm-hoax-metal-campaign-fashion

Also, that Powermad song is amazing. Another band added to the list. 

The only thing that annoys me is the leather jacket or the patched jackets. But again, not going to lose sleep over it. The only reason why I'm annoyed by it, is because of the time it takes to actually put together a vest or a jacket, as you'll know. 

And Powermad is pretty darn good, though, it's sad they've only made a handful of records(including their 2015 release), much like other somewhat obscure 80's thrash/speed bands. 

Speaking of more obscure 80's thrash. 

D.A.M 

90´s were the best

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

the amount of despair in this song. so beatiful

Specs

i9 9900K 5.1GHz 0 AVX offset

ASUS MAXIMUS APEX XI

Custom watercooling (360mm, 60mm thicc)

EVGA GTX1080 FTW DT

EVGA T2 1000W Platinum PSU

3200MHz G.Skill RGB B-die

Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB

Crucial MX300 1TB

On 07/31/2017 at 9:14 PM, SeriouslyMikey said:

Speaking of more obscure 80's thrash. 

D.A.M 

One more band gets added to the list.

'80s thrash is probably one of my biggest blind spots.

8 hours ago, Klovnious said:

the amount of despair in this song. so beatiful

I like your style

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

RIGZ

Spoiler

Starlight (Current): AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core CPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Black Edition | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Full Custom Loop | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 1TB + 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSDs, 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD, 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | EVGA NU Audio | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair ML120 2-pack 5x + ML140 2-pack

The Storm (Retired): Intel Core i7-5930K | Asus ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Asus ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 | EKWB EK-KIT P360 with Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 Multiport 480 | 32GB (4x8GB) Dominator Platinum SE Blackout #338/500 | 480GB SATA 2.5" SSD + 3TB 5400 RPM NAS HDD + 8TB 7200 RPM NAS HDD | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX1200i + Black/Blue CableMod cables | Corsair ML120 2-pack 2x + NB-BlackSilentPro PL-2 x3

STRONK COOLZ 9000

Spoiler

EK-Quantum Momentum X570 Aorus Master monoblock | EK-FC RTX 2080 + Ti Classic RGB Waterblock and Backplate | EK-XRES 140 D5 PWM Pump/Res Combo | 2x Hardware Labs Black Ice SR2 480 MP and 1x SR2 240 MP | 10X Corsair ML120 PWM fans | A mixture of EK-KIT fittings and EK-Torque STC fittings and adapters | Mayhems 10/13mm clear tubing | Mayhems X1 Eco UV Blue coolant | Bitspower G1/4 Temperature Probe Fitting

DESK TOIS

Spoiler

Glorious Modular Mechanical Keyboard | Glorious Model D Featherweight Mouse | 2x BenQ PD3200Q 32" 1440p IPS displays + BenQ BL3200PT 32" 1440p VA display | Mackie ProFX10v3 USB Mixer + Marantz MPM-1000 Mic | Sennheiser HD 598 SE Headphones | 2x ADAM Audio T5V 5" Powered Studio Monitors + ADAM Audio T10S Powered Studio Subwoofer | Logitech G920 Driving Force Steering Wheel and Pedal Kit + Driving Force Shifter | Logitech C922x 720p 60FPS Webcam | Xbox One Wireless Controller

QUOTES

Spoiler

"So because they didn't give you the results you want, they're biased? You realize that makes you biased, right?" - @App4that

"Brand loyalty/fanboyism is stupid." - Unknown person on these forums

"Assuming kills" - @Moondrelor

"That's not to say that Nvidia is always better, or that AMD isn't worth owning. But the fact remains that this forum is AMD biased." - @App4that

"I'd imagine there's exceptions to this trend - but just going on mine and my acquaintances' purchase history, we've found that budget cards often require you to turn off certain features to get slick performance, even though those technologies are previous gen and should be having a negligible impact" - ace42

"2K" is not 2560 x 1440 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Some people apparently don't like this track and another track called Chemistry on this album. And honestly this one isn't bad. I do get not liking Chemistry though.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization