Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killers993

What song are you listening to right now.

PC:

Spoiler

| CPU: i5-3470 @3.2GHz | GPU: Sapphire HD 7750 1GB GDDR5 Low Profile | Ram: Hynix 8GB@1600MHz PSU: Delta 220W HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD@7200RPM | Motherboard: Acer H61H2-AD | Case: XC600 case OS: windows 8.1 64bit Monitor: Samsung 20" S20C300BL | Mouse: Logitech G300 | Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Tk Headset: Creative Fatal1ty |

Camera Equipment:

Spoiler

Camera Bodies: Pansonic GH1 Olympus EPL3 | Pentax K1000 | Lenses: M.Zukio: 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 Mk II, 40-150mm F4-5.6 R, 15mm F8.0 | Canon FD: 50mm F1.8(FDn), Sigma EX DN 19mm F2.8, Pentax-M SMC 50mm F2

[Planned Build][My Build Planning Thread][*Parts Going to be changed to(Need advice!)]["Unofficial" Pebble Owner's Thread!][LG G3 Review]

Paul Gilbert - I think he is one of the best guitarists out there.

http://youtu.be/zU_KoxFQd64

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I haven't listened to Metallica is so long. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Thousand Foot Krutch: Welcome to the Masquerade

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

CPU: AMD Threadripper 1920X Motherboard: ASRock X399 Phantom Gaming 6 RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA GTX1080ti FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Posted · Original PosterOP

CPU: Intel 8700k 4GHz  GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8gb x2 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: MSI Mortar z370m Storage: Samsung 840 pro, segate 2tb Case: Inwin 301 Cooling: Corsair h100i

Listening to the album now. It is actually really good.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

:lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

The Knightmare MK II: Motherboard: Asrock 960GM-VGS3 FX, CPU: AMD Athlon II 2.8Ghz Dual Core, RAM: Crucial DDR3 4GB 1600Mhz, Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 750 SC, Storage: 80GB HDD from an old acer T180,128GB KingFast SSD, 250GB HDD from a Toshiba Satellite, Power Supply Unit: Cooler Master 500W 12V Elite, Case: Acer T180, OS: Windows 7, Windows XP

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I sing along with this song, I honestly love it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: |Dead|
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

The Knightmare MK II: Motherboard: Asrock 960GM-VGS3 FX, CPU: AMD Athlon II 2.8Ghz Dual Core, RAM: Crucial DDR3 4GB 1600Mhz, Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 750 SC, Storage: 80GB HDD from an old acer T180,128GB KingFast SSD, 250GB HDD from a Toshiba Satellite, Power Supply Unit: Cooler Master 500W 12V Elite, Case: Acer T180, OS: Windows 7, Windows XP

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15