What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

^_^

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Anything by Weird All. I have a playlist dedicated to him on Spotify.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow this songs manages to have a really chill atmosphere while somehow keeping a punchy vibe going. 

@helping @Askew though you guys might like this. 

I do like that actually, I would have preferred the beat itself not to be quite so loud in the mix but I always enjoy those mournful vocal samples, so nice.

I do like that actually, I would have preferred the beat itself not to be quite so loud in the mix but I always enjoy those mournful vocal samples, so nice.

Glad I could share some ear candy. 

I dislike vocals in the majority of the songs I hear that have them. I just feel like they taint the song in a way.... I don't know some sorta mental thing going on in my head I guess. Some songs meld very very well with vocals however. Like so:

And a bunch of Fox Stevenson(former known as Stan SB), His voice somehow enchance's every song he makes. Maybe its just my ears being funny *shrugs*

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

One of the few songs with a male vocalist that I like. I prefer electronic music with female vocalist. Idk something about it I really like.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

One of the few songs with a male vocalist that I like. I prefer electronic music with female vocalist. Idk something about it I really like.  

I don't why I loved this song so much myself. Maybe the Daft Punk feel, or just the grooviness of it alone... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

reminds me of

Dang I quite like this song. Absolute favorites playlist it goes~

EDIT: Do link more like this. It's magnificent!

Dang I quite like this song. Absolute favorites playlist it goes~

Aww score, our tastes are very different usually, finding an overlap is rare and must be savoured.

hyouka4.jpg

Aww score, our tastes are very different usually, finding an overlap is rare and must be savoured.

Agreed~

X9nKwgt.gif

You guys might like this song @MylnnerFred @Askew

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

You guys might like this song @MylnnerFred @Askew

Not bad but I feel like the vocals are a tad bit too harsh. If a instrumental version exist It would be great.

@MyInnerFred saw you liked my post with blu the other day you might like this

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

i remember tristam

Im SORRY for:-1. My Broken English. 2. "if" posting wrong section. 3. "if" my replay hurt someone. 4. "if" posting already posted before

Because im new to active forum >.< (bow) please kindly guide me thanks

Nickels and Dimes - Social Distortion

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

@MyInnerFred saw you liked my post with blu the other day you might like this

Wow... Tritonal and Seven Lions what a combination.... thanks for sharing!

Listening to some good ol' Black Sabbath. I need to balance out Whitney Houston with some Heavy Metal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3YtvuZ2-I0

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

:3

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Nothing beats a good female vocal. ever.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]