What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

This is...a song...

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

@helping @SAV1OUR @Jacona might gusta some of these

good duo and clean beats, the second one has sax which is always a bonus.

This guy, southern and really interesting beats IMO, I think that 'stories from the brass section' is a really good name for an album.

love the beat, another good southern (TX) rapper to add to the list :)

bonus piano beat, always got time for these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zybIQQWm--8

bonus driving music, 2 of the masters play smoothly

got the green light baby :)

64R3UtG.gif

Sounded way better man :P 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

These two are the best here IMO. I'll probably look into he/them later.

also dem' channel 1 suite and souls of mischief samples

Yeah Phoniks is definitely a producer to peruse, good samples and nice vibes indeed, he has done some good remixes also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anFUK5w67HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nej4e-VfF5E

snip

Smooth.

I like the sample radio/broadcast samples they used in some of those.

Smooth.

I like the sample radio/broadcast samples they used in some of those.

Yeah they're a good bunch of tracks I found all of them today as a matter of fact. :)

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

-snipbek-

Wow, I've not heard that one in a while.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Cuz I need to fall asleep. In 9 hours I'm gonna end up going to work for 12 hours, not clocked in the whole time,

but most of it. ITS NOT WORKING! Anyways, really wanna get back into piano just so I can learn alot of his

stuff.

Insomnia is a bitch...

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO