What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Id love to know how youd do that since well even I dont have much control as to whats in it.

Wait for poll to be posted. Hack LTT database decrypt logins and replace all poll options with Clannad.

In the grand scheme of things I'm too lazy for this.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Wait for poll to be posted. Hack LTT database decrypt logins and replace all poll options with Clannad.

In the grand scheme of things I'm too lazy for this.

And some how have none of us notice?

And some how have none of us notice?

No because I would distract fred with gifs and I planned on bribing luclocke alas my plan has been thwarted.

"I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"

:( Please Senpai don't hate me.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

No because I would distract fred with gifs and I planned on bribing luclocke alas my plan has been thwarted.

"I would have gotten away with it, too, if it hadn't been for you meddling kids!"

:( Please Senpai don't hate me.

*Starts folding a large paper fan out of posterboard*

*Starts folding a large paper fan out of posterboard*

Oh Profosist already knows what to do. 

@Legion nice try ya bastard. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

8232a93ea7fbeb7f46c1a5c199bdbd11.png B)

Reminds me of the bad days of youtube when every video used that song. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Who Am I?'s credits song. Funky martial arts film.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Darude - sandstorm

I am a beautiful person who is a good idea to have a good time to time and money to buy a new job and I need some help with the same time for the first time in the middle of the day.

recently i've been lisiten to Erock instrumental heavy metal but listen to this 30 minutes ago while driving back home at 1AM from work

semi jap thrash metal Before The Eternal Slumber

lives on

BAKABT

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

This song is pretty darn good. 

this is getting really annoying

if we're going to cover everything in anime, might as well make it something good

Whoever made this video did a good job, good track too @helping you heard of this guy before?

Unfortunately not, I haven't heard much similar, but I've seen a lot of similar videos (none of which I can remember, but I've seen it)

bassy and mellow

Error: 410

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

The main singer who is singing this is 60 when he sung this. They are from the 80's, this is from 2013. The best band ever. Boston.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I LOVE LAURA BREHM'S VOICE IN THIS SONG!! :D

I lost interest a while ago in monstercats releases but i came across this song by accident a few weeks ago and i just love the melody, i just wish the track was longer. 

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite