Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killers993

What song are you listening to right now.

Seba Jun will be missed.

It's a curious naming style with Japanese, in the west I think people write his name as Jun Seba, but in Japan he is Seba Jun. :wacko:

Of course Nujabes is Seba Jun backwards and seeing as he is Japanese he will always be Seba Jun and not Jun Seba, I don't know why even his wikipedia article has it the western way round.

AFAIK his first name is Jun, but correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Japanese write the surname first? I'm so confused...

I knew I heard that intro to Fakin' Jax somewhere.

Nice spot I hadn't listened to The Infamous in a while, it's one of my favourite albums so I try not to overplay it.

This is of course the king of it and in my top5 favourite hiphop/rap songs of all time.

Can someone tell me how to attach youtube videos?

Just paste the link into the text box. If that doesn't work, try this [ media]*Insert Youtube link* [/ media] (Without the spaces)

And I'm currently listining to

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Taking a break from wrenching on a crappy volvo.
But i can still hear this song from the garage 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I Need You(Extended)-Atmozfears  

HARDSTYLE FTW!  

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: Ryzen 2700x 4.25GHz | X470 Crosshair Hero WiFi| 32GB Ripjaws 3000MHz | Vega 64| LainLi PC08| 2x Samsung 1TB 850 Pro, 1x 1TB 860 Pro| Supernova P2 850w | Corsair H115i Pro
LGA 775 Build: TBD

Ever since you posted the first one that Tom Hanks blew his load over I've been on this artist, so good.

The guitar notes in this toward the end of the loop are super sweet.

Case: Corsair Air 540; Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270X Gaming 5; CPU: i7 7700K @ 5GHzCooler: NZXT Kraken X61; RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB 3000MHz; Graphics Card: GTX 1080TI FE; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB;Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (MX Blue); Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones: Sennheiser HD600; HiFiMan HE400i ; Amp: Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Dell U2515H 

Everything in this collection.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

saving us- Serj Tankian

Case: Fractal Designs Arc Midi R2  cpu: Intel core i5 4670k at 4.6ghz Motherboard: msi z87-gd65 gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Seasonic x650 gold Memory: 16gb Corsair vengeance pro 1600mhz ssd: Samsung 840 120gb Hard drive: Western digital wd black 500gb  Build-log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/37554-starting-my-first-full-blown-build/                                                                                                 "on the Internet. You can find almost anything on the Internet..." -Linus                                                                                                                                                                              i haz pc

Posted · Original PosterOP

I think you'll like this one @MyInnerFred .

CPU: Intel 8700k 4GHz  GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8gb x2 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: MSI Mortar z370m Storage: Samsung 840 pro, segate 2tb Case: Inwin 301 Cooling: Corsair h100i

Well made AMV, timing was good, I liked the network effect at the beginning alot. Trance music :D

It's a curious naming style with Japanese, in the west I think people write his name as Jun Seba, but in Japan he is Seba Jun. :wacko:

Of course Nujabes is Seba Jun backwards and seeing as he is Japanese he will always be Seba Jun and not Jun Seba, I don't know why even his wikipedia article has it the western way round.

AFAIK his first name is Jun, but correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Japanese write the surname first? I'm so confused...

Correct! Same for Chinese we go with surname first. 

Wow.... this is really good. I love the melody, I can't find a single thing I don't like about this song... I wish it was longer lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway