What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

saving us- Serj Tankian

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I think you'll like this one @MyInnerFred .

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Well made AMV, timing was good, I liked the network effect at the beginning alot. Trance music :D

It's a curious naming style with Japanese, in the west I think people write his name as Jun Seba, but in Japan he is Seba Jun. :wacko:

Of course Nujabes is Seba Jun backwards and seeing as he is Japanese he will always be Seba Jun and not Jun Seba, I don't know why even his wikipedia article has it the western way round.

AFAIK his first name is Jun, but correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Japanese write the surname first? I'm so confused...

Correct! Same for Chinese we go with surname first. 

Wow.... this is really good. I love the melody, I can't find a single thing I don't like about this song... I wish it was longer lol. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Kitsune always releases quality stuff and mixes

Prepare your ears, so terrible you'll need some medication after this one

memorable quotes:
"imma fuck yo' bitch nigga, imma' fuck yo' ho' nigga"
"off that mile pack and i'm high like a martian, all my girlfriends say i'm fine like a martian"
"martians, martians, martians, ... martians, martians, martians (etc, ~15s repeat)"
"i'm taking coke to the brain, young based god with a head full of game, used to be [???] with a head full of caine"

these were very hard to translate, as the majority of the song had an extremely high number of unintelligible words sprinkled through it, making deciphering and quoting quite difficult.

Error: 410

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Everything in this collection.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Feels ;-;

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

More swing.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Prepare your ears, so terrible you'll need some medication after this one

memorable quotes:

"imma fuck yo' bitch nigga, imma' fuck yo' ho' nigga"

"off that mile pack and i'm high like a martian, all my girlfriends say i'm fine like a martian"

"martians, martians, martians, ... martians, martians, martians (etc, ~15s repeat)"

"i'm taking coke to the brain, young based god with a head full of game, used to be [???] with a head full of caine"

these were very hard to translate, as the majority of the song had an extremely high number of unintelligible words sprinkled through it, making deciphering and quoting quite difficult.

Uggh back when school was in session I always heard that song blasted through my classmates' headphones and it was god awful -_-

Life.exe is missing

Uggh back when school was in session I always heard that song blasted through my classmates' headphones and it was god awful -_-

oh wait, people actually think this is good? I figured the youtube dislike bar was pretty clear on popular opinion.

Even Tyler's crew blasts this song ironically

Error: 410

I don't know anymore. It's spicy, though.  ;)

SpaceBound - Eminem

CPU: i7 8700k Motherboard: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming RAM: 4x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro (2 white, 2 black) GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor Case: Corsair Crystal 570x White HDD: 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm Sata 3 SSD: 240GB Corsair Force 3 + 500GB Samsung 970 Evo Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series™ H150i PSU: Corsair RM750i OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Mouse: Logitech G600 Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown Monitor: Samsung S24C570L 1080p 23.6" + AOC AGON 240Hz 1080p Sound: HyperX Cloud Headset Black/Red + Logitech Z213 Speakers 2.1

:3

Bye LTT. That was an interesting journey on this board. At least here you see how not to do it. I'll go shaking my head about this place.

Listening to peak Mariah Carey. Her best live performance ever.

Rig: Intel Core i7-2600 / Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X / 2 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 / Seagate Hybrid SSHD 2 TB / FSP500-60APN 500W / 3x 20" 1600x900 LED / 51" Samsung F5000 plasma / Acer K330 LED projector
15.6" Clevo W650SJ: Intel Core i7-4810MQ / Geforce GTX 850M / 1 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 / Hitachi 1 TB 7200 rpm
14" Lenovo Y460: Intel Core i5-520M / Mobility Radeon HD 5650 / 2 x 4 GB DDR3-1333 / Hitachi 500 GB 5400 rpm

Mike Patton is a musical genius (and a bit weird)

If you like it you should check out other "Mr. Bungle" songs because they are very diffrent (and weird), or another Band from Patton