Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
killers993

What song are you listening to right now.

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Posted · Original PosterOP

CPU: Intel 8700k 4GHz  GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8gb x2 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: MSI Mortar z370m Storage: Samsung 840 pro, segate 2tb Case: Inwin 301 Cooling: Corsair h100i

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leopard.

Next will be Jump - Van Halen followed by some Ozzy. Wish I would bother downloading some Motley Crue, but I'm lazy and don't feel like it.

Main PC: sleeper Dell on profile boi

Laptop: Latitude E4310 w/ i5 580M, 8GB RAM, 120GB 840 EVO, Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300 wireless card, Windows 7 Pro x64

Zeus: 2x 1266MHz PIII, Supermicro P3TDDE, 1x 512MB PC133 ECC, Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB, 30GB DiamondMax Plus 8 + 80GB IBM DeskStar, Windows XP Pro SP3

On 2/26/2019 at 2:37 AM, campy said:

when my girlfriend comes over and sees my dining room and kitchen counters covered in pc parts from pre 2006 she immediately takes off her clothes

nothing sexual, she just doesnt want the nerd dust on her clothes 

Fake from Naruto; it's Shikamaru's theme. Fake along with Tenten's and Neji's themes - the difference between Tenten's and Neji's are that Neji's is more "upbeat" - are really cool and in most anime of this style - Dragon Ball Z, Bleach, etc. - I don't find jazzy or hip hop music often. There's another one I think that popped up during one of Shikamaru's fights or maybe it was Neji's that was jazzy too. Oh well. And there's Itachi's theme whose introduction reminds me of the Tsungi horn track from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Not a song, but Doug Loved Movies. Speaking of which... I'm gonna resurrect an old thread...

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Whatever the song in this is. Not a fan of the lyrics but the beat is damn funky.

It's Daft Punk - Around The World

Not all their music is that annoying and it retains the funk, I recommend checking some of it out.

It's Daft Punk - Around The World

Not all their music is that annoying and it retains the funk, I recommend checking some of it out.

Discovery also happens to be their best album.

The most recent one with Pharrel was.. well I'll be blunt, all but one or two tracks were garbage IMO.

Error: 410

still don't get this video

"shit guys the record co. says we need a vidya for this here song"

"alright no sweat, let's just sit down and pretend to sing it, we'll have the editor take care of the rest"

Error: 410

-snip-

Really like the song, the video was put together well too. *cough* didn't expect to see such a variety, Hyouka being in there was a pleasant surprise too. 

Goes into my tranctastic playlist~

-snip-

Good song, I like your taste in music.

-snip-

Yet another good promotional upload. Yay well drawn Miku art!

Don't know how I haven't heard this till now but its a complete banger

Absolutely love that song, the songs name reflects the song really darn well too.

yes

Seba Jun will be missed. 

-snip-

Never heard of Hazzy but I like this stuff. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway