What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Freddy's goodbye song. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

hehehehehe: 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Turisas - Stand Up and Fight

Anyone who tells you that you can't do something is unimaginative and probably a coward.

The Prayer by Andrea Bocelli ft. Celine Dion 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Who would have thought the heaviest album of the year would come from a folk artist?

This is Black Sabbath, PJ Harvey and Skinny Puppy on fucking steroids.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

When locked into a titanic struggle and suddenly your full potential is revealed as your momentum picks up and the enemy realizes that they never stood a chance from the start.

That's the vibe I get. I love video game music because it's not a piece of standalone art, but video games bring all other art forms together in an interact-able user experience.

2 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Did you know that this song was about Frank Ocean's relationship with a guy? Because I sure as fuck didn't.

Yeah I wouldn't have thought it was about being in a relationship with a guy, pretty song though

Daily mixes lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Not exactly at the moment, but a few minutes ago. Still a good song, however!

SPECS:

---------------

Motherboard: MSI B350M Mortar Active

SSD: Sandisk 128GB (SDSSDHP128G)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (ST32000542AS)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600, Stock Cooler

GPU: Gigabyte AMD RX480

RAM: 8GB (4GBx2) Patriot DDR4

Case: i dunno i can't remember this i want to die

PSU: Thermaltake Smart ProRGB 750W

15 hours ago, Okjoek said:

That's the vibe I get. I love video game music because it's not a piece of standalone art, but video games bring all other art forms together in an interact-able user experience.

But on that basis you could argue that something is inherently lost when you're listening to the music by itself. 

The music was composed to go with a visual and/or action-based state. Neither of which you're confronted with when you're consuming the music on its own. 

Like, I'm a huge fan of the Eraserhead soundtrack, but I'm also the first to admit that it's best enjoyed with the movie. 

But anyway:

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

8 hours ago, Volbet said:

But on that basis you could argue that something is inherently lost when you're listening to the music by itself. 

The music was composed to go with a visual and/or action-based state. Neither of which you're confronted with when you're consuming the music on its own. 

Like, I'm a huge fan of the Eraserhead soundtrack, but I'm also the first to admit that it's best enjoyed with the movie. 

Yeah like I loved in Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace the soundtrack played when all the battle droids are activated and begin marching, but a lot of it is lost without that visual stimulus provided by the scene as well as the mechanical marching sounds

I think some pieces go better without the added stimuli than others possibly at no fault of the composer as long as the soundtrack went good with its intended media.