What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Razor's quickly become a top band of mine. :> 

Just ordered the OG UK pressing of this album too. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Getting prepared for the new EFL Championship season...

(This was the best copy I could find) 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

54 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Razor's quickly become a top band of mine. :> 

Just ordered the OG UK pressing of this album too. 

You just keep reminding me of shit to buy. 

My thrash/speed collection is lacking at best.

You should check out Vulture if you're into the whole speed/thrash sound

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 hour ago, Volbet said:

You just keep reminding me of shit to buy. 

My thrash/speed collection is lacking at best.

You should check out Vulture if you're into the whole speed/thrash sound

From the very first note I was into this. 

But yeah, recently that's pretty much all I have been listening to, with the odd atmospheric stuff on the side and some more classic metal. I was digging through some bands either I had never heard of, or I had heard of but didn't bother checking out years ago, and wow, I was wrong to do so. Exciter, Vio-Lence, D.A.M, Anvil, Powermad, Flotsam And Jetsam, Forbidden, and a bunch of others have really made me want to find more. 

Funnily enough, this all started from the song Egg Sandwich from Lawnmower Deth, some classic bands were on the recommended list and I just started clicking on them. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

19 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

From the very first note I was into this. 

But yeah, recently that's pretty much all I have been listening to, with the odd atmospheric stuff on the side and some more classic metal. I was digging through some bands either I had never heard of, or I had heard of but didn't bother checking out years ago, and wow, I was wrong to do so. Exciter, Vio-Lence, D.A.M, Anvil, Powermad, Flotsam And Jetsam, Forbidden, and a bunch of others have really made me want to find more. 

I really need to do the same. I have a tendency to just buy new shit and then sleeping on listning/buying some of the more classic albums. 

I know Vio-Lence's Eternal Nightmare was reissued on vinyl last year, but I have just kept finding other things to buy instead.

The oldest thing I've bought over the last 6 months have probably been the reissues of the Sodom demos.

Speaking of older stuf (or atleast older sounding stuff): 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO