What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I have a youtube playlist with about 25 songs on it, because my laptop has a small SSD I don't have my mp3s on it. The playlist just repeats almost all day long. I hardly notice it though....

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Massive attack brings the winning and Mezzanine is a star album IMO, nice pick. :)

i remember getting the album when i was younger with my first cd player loved ever since 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

I decided to listen to The Allman Brothers Band today. I don't know what sparked my sudden urge, but whatever...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBf48xUIBLo

@Askew

that song "Aruarian Dance" was real good! :wub:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I decided to listen to The Allman Brothers Band today. I don't know what sparked my sudden urge, but whatever...

@Askew

that song "Aruarian Dance" was real good! :wub:

Here's the original, after 1:55 the melody goes super soft and it strokes my ears.

btw Allman bros is some goodness, my favourite is One Way Out.

Boston's More than a Feeling

And of course, the man Ozzy. B)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COL_est2Vf0

Here's the original, after 1:55 the melody goes super soft and it strokes my ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9hwjQBQFIo

btw Allman bros is some goodness, my favourite is One Way Out.

Nice!

I thought it wasn't going to be as good as the remix, but in a way it is better. I like the strumming, very soft. Reminds me of some of the quieter guitar music from, well, this one anime I used to watch. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Am I the only one here who likes any type of rock?

Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Beatles, Rage Against the Machine, Neil Young, etc.

Not at all, I love me some Rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPbJsANg5sw

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Led Zeppelin's Going to California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_icoPVhCA7E

And, because I got in the mood for it.

Am I the only one here who likes any type of rock?

Rammstein, Iron Maiden, Beatles, Rage Against the Machine, Neil Young, etc.

I hate the Beatles, really unpopular opinion I know, but I can't enjoy any of their songs.

I do listen to Neil Young though. Probably not the songs most would assume. :lol:

I hate the Beatles

When I ask people what they thing the greatest band of all time is and they tell me that it's the Beatles and I just KNOW that their favourite album is The White Album I lose interest.

I don't hate their music, I just think that they are a highly overrated band.

speaking of Massive attack

[The Beatles are] a highly overrated band.

QFT, I can list a few better groups if I happen to have my computer with me.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes when someone tells me their favorite band is the Beatles.

Error: 410

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

collard greens :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Specs

Aha! Found it again! From Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko: Cosplay Kyousou Kyoku. Ignore the weird title, but for those who played Kingdom Hearts and the like, it might remind you of them with it's parade, circus feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0W82p5pmuI

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

The Crystal Method's Name of the Game

Immediate has some great music, very movie like and game like. Fantastic, I think. Some of the best from the "Trailerhead" album:

When I ask people what they thing the greatest band of all time is and they tell me that it's the Beatles and I just KNOW that their favourite album is The White Album I lose interest.

I don't hate their music, I just think that they are a highly overrated band.

Overrated indeed.

Something a bit different

089c64f19b34dd4d2db98be6603f4421.png

I like it!  :wub:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

moderately long song, too bad we don't make them this long anymore.

holy fcking weihaiwkrjsthgaserk BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS SONG FOR MONTHS and it happens to come up when I press the random button. Thank you based RNG god.

uploaded it since it wasn't on youtube, but CUDA acceleration decided to work on Vegas today, so it took like <30 sec to render.

Error: 410