What song are you listening to right now.

killers993

Rhinestone eyes - gorillaz

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Nicotine - Panic at the Disco

Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Gunmetal Black CPU: i7-4770k Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro GPU: ASUS Direct CUII 770 MOBO: Asus Maximus VI Hero PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G2

As the title says, what song are you listening to right now. I tried looking for another thread similar to this and couldn't find one (If there is one I apologize for creating another one).

The songs actually pretty dam good. Kudos for good taste in music! That god dam melody is so relaxing....

What I'm tuning into.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgYk_YgCgX4

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I've been addicted to this song for so long.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

uppermost is da best :D

Was gonna post Dreamworld and Love but sadly its the current one I was listening to. Srs no ts to lazy lel

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Was gonna post Dreamworld and Love but sadly its the current one I was listening to. Srs no ts to lazy lel

love both of those :D

love both of those :D

Futur is so amazing along with No Human Code!

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I've been addicted to this song for so long.

Reminds me of the Bio's Remixes from Guilty Crown.

EDIT: dang its not bad... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Futur is so amazing along with No Human Code!

No Human Code is baller, I'm so looking forward to the Evolution album. Everyone in TS thinks I love Savant but tbh I love Uppermost more than Savant :\

No Human Code is baller, I'm so looking forward to the Evolution album. Everyone in TS thinks I love Savant but tbh I love Uppermost more than Savant :\

That's..... yeah I can't deny it they think you are a savant fanboy xD

Reminds me of the Bio's Remixes from Guilty Crown.

EDIT: dang its not bad... 

Yeah. The Night Core remixes are kinda good. 

The original was good too, but I like this version better. It's easier to hear the choir. And remember, that's a bunch of Japanese people singing in German. LOL 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah. The Night Core remixes are kinda good. 

The original was good too, but I like this version better. It's easier to hear the choir. And remember, that's a bunch of Japanese people singing in German. LOL 

Yup, I remember Germans saying they couldn't understand what she was saying in the songs lol. 

I opened Pandora and this was the first song that started playing in my list. A great jam to get pumped for the weekend  B)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

About to Crash

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking