GTX 760 + A8 5500 = Bottleneck?

MeesterJackson
Go to solution Solved by Jack.EXE,

Yeah, but not enough to notice.

Hey I was just wondering would a A8 5500 be a bottleneck towards a GTX 760's performance?

I feel like it would and that the 750 Ti would be a much better choice for that kind of CPU. 

As everyone says there will always be a bottle neck somewhere. It would be fine. 

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

You could get a x4 760k and a 760, then it wouldnt

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

i need to save this link since people keep making bottleneck threads -.- 

those specs you see there are what he needed to do to get any real fps loss

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

i need to save this link since people keep making bottleneck threats -.- 

those specs you see there are what he needed to do to get and real bigger fps loss

I know about bottlenecking for the most part. The 760 is a pretty good card while the A8 is a decent CPU. The current computer I own is unfortunately a pre-built one. I was thinking about getting a 750 Ti but then thought about the 760. For the most part, my CPU struggles a lot sometimes and irritates me. I simply felt like the 760 would be too much for it....though the CPU slow down could be due all this damn dust...I really need to buy an air can.