LinusTechTips gamer clan?

and they buffed all the guns. Its easier to get head shots. The graphics were purposely taken away to allow the small percentage of people that cant handle the already not great graphics on the game to play the game. AND the skins are just a way for valve to squeeze every last drop of money out of CSGO players. The game is literally turning into TF2. Im predicting the game will turn free to play within a year.

Graphics were taken away because community likes fps. And it's easier for everyone so it makes it just as hard.

It doesn't really matter if it's f2p or 2eur on sale, basically the same.

and no they didn't buff all the guns, they just tweaked running and shooting so that was a nerf for all the guns.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Graphics were taken away because community likes fps. And it's easier for everyone so it makes it just as hard.

It doesn't really matter if it's f2p or 2eur on sale, basically the same.

and no they didn't buff all the guns, they just tweaked running and shooting so that was a nerf for all the guns.

Head shots are easier

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

hmmmmm......cod4......

COUNT ME IN!

EDIT: @LinusTech @Slick Could this be possible and also tie in with the upcoming gaming/toy channel? 

If any of you would like to play Supreme Commander, count me in!

Either Steam or faforever.com for that.

My tag there is da_monstr or Barad-dur. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!