Nvidia GTC press event

GoodBytes

I can't even.... I think we've finally found the guys equivalent to beyonce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5L98lJByQI

I'm literally dieing.... I can't even... Titan z oh mah gerd...

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

i was filming this confencing but i lost it just after the confencing finish my pc crash. Crappy laptop. I will throw it away

a bigass titan core cooled by a single fan ,GOOD JOB...

I think, who ever will buy this card, will also spend, like 10% more to build a custom loop for it.

who cares...

Maxwell or gtf0

Titan Z.

More like

Titan Nty.

LOL

Better off putting 2 x 780(Ti) in SLI.

DAMN. The number of views on this forum was enough to make my web host think my server got DDOS. :)

Oups. It should be back shortly

Garbage event. When I said I wanted a dual GPU card, this was not it. A dual 780 or 780Ti sure, but not that piece of shit. AMD better follow quickly with their Vesuvius.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Maxwell or gtf0

Titan Z.

More like

Titan Nty.

LOL

Better off putting 2 x 780(Ti) in SLI.

Unless you're a CUDA developer... people comparing these cards apparently don't know that GPUs aren't use just for gaming.

Wait for the 800 series, those are for us gamers, probably at the Computex event this June. Were still almost half-way through 2014, relax...

So besides the $3k Titan Z what else is new for us? What about Pascal?

Sorry for le questions, too lazy to read anything

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

So besides the $3k Titan Z what else is new for us? What about Pascal?

Sorry for le questions, too lazy to read anything

pascal is  a next generation gpu, other then that nothing much was  said about it.

that titan z looks nice and all, but I sincerely hope people don't buy it like they used with the original Titan. I could really use that card in my Motion Design though ^^

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

pascal is  a next generation gpu, other then that nothing much was  said about it.

You clearly didn't listen enough. Pascal is the next generation of GPU architecture that's gonna feature unified memory architecture which will solve the bottlenecks that exist in the PC. It'll also feature 1TB/s of memory bandwidth which is about 3 times what we have now. None of this information is new, but Jen-Hsun Huang explained it in detail. By the way Maxwell was supposed to have the unified memory architecture, but apparently they decided to push that back to Pascal (previously called Volta) - this info is actually new. 

My PC: CPU: Intel Core i3 3220, MB: ASUS P8P67 LE, GPU: Palit Jetstream GTX 670, RAM: 4GB 1333mhz DDR3, Storage: 750GB Hitachi, PSU: CoolerMaster G650M 80+ Bronze, Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus, Case: Multirama, Display: Acer x229w 22" 1680x1050, Keyboard: Logitech K120, Mouse: Steelseries Kinzu v2, Sound: Logitech 2.1 system

You clearly didn't listen enough. Pascal is the next generation of GPU architecture that's gonna feature unified memory architecture which will solve the bottlenecks that exist in the PC. It'll also feature 1TB/s of memory bandwidth which is about 3 times what we have now. None of this information is new, but Jen-Hsun Huang explained it in detail. By the way Maxwell was supposed to have the unified memory architecture, but apparently they decided to push that back to Pascal (previously called Volta) - this info is actually new. 

most new source didn't  really  explain it well.i miss the  conference and i can't  use  sound from laptop from where i am at to watch it now .Thanks for the correction anyways.

So, no one noticed? Portal running on android? They ported to the Shields Android OS, ARM source engine anyone?

Galaxy: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by a h105) - ASUS Sabertooth Z77 - Corsair Vengeance 8gb Ram - Nvidia GTX 780 2 way Sli - Corsair HX850i - Corsair C70

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Battlefield 4 Collectors Edition (TO BE REPLACED BY K65 RGB) - Logitech G502 - Hyperx Cloud

Yea I mentioned it at the end, with a picture, until my webhost decided to suspend my account due to "DDOS". Anyway,

I think people just don't really care. It's an age old game, and it's Android. All they had to do it make sure that their game runs with OpenGL ES

Most of the pictures aren't loading :(

My web host suspended my account, because they see is as a DDOS. It will be back once traffic goes down

Knowing Nvidia I'm guessing the numbers in the background is how much it will cost.

everything they show is presented with a price tag. 3k for the titan z, 50k for iray.

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Not to often i watch full press conferences, but this one was dam impressive. My takeaway notes:

1. Nvidia is putting cpu manufactures on notice. GPU is the new king. Power/performance, or just simple performance, they are king.

2. The improvements in efficiency and 3d stacked memory are the next wave. 

3. They are preparing to branch out in major way. Now isn't  a bad time to buy some stock. 

4. What does amd have in pipe to stay competitive. Nvidia has been sitting on their hands for a while because ATI/AMD  hasn't pushed them.   NOT anymore.

5. Where does Intel go from here, gpus are coming fast, so technically they've had APU for a bit, but more by  the day, more and more programs/apps and harnesses gpu power.  Will they follow suit? Arm is hot on their heels as well. 

AMD 1700X// Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 5 // Geil DDR4 3200 // Gigabyte Aorus 1080//  Samsung 128GB 840 Pro SSD(OS)// Seagate Barracuda 1TB(games&docs)//

Cool Master Stacker 935//  LG Ultrawide 34UM95//  XSPC 360 Liquid Cooling//

Corsair K70 Mechanical Keyboard//  Corsair M65RGB//  Xonar DX//  Audio Technica ATH A900X// Blue Snowball Mic(Tandy POP filter)  

I mean, I get that we're supposed to be seeing inovation at GTC, but I've learnt more about and actually seen Pascal, a product two years away, then I have about Maxwell, a product months away.

I know you're excited nVidia, but it kinda feels like you don't give a damn about Maxwell at all

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

but can it run minesweeper?

With some of the new tech coming up you'll be playing minesweeper like this soon enough.

ifwasamovie.jpg

I just want Unified Memory now......

Did you guys notice that Nvidia cut Unified Memory from Maxwell!
nvidia_pascal_roadmap.jpg
That is a real let down...

RTX2070OC 

I know you're excited nVidia, but it kinda feels like you don't give a damn about Maxwell at all

With all the miners gobbling up the supply of Radeons I assume kepler geforce cards are selling very well to gamers. So Nvidia probably sees no reason to rush high end maxwell to the market.