Nvidia: The flagship is coming: maxwell in full throttle.

brownninja97

Yay! I can't wait to watch the keynote!

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

EVGA step up time..... 

wait what this article is dumb,

"We do not expect to see any actual samples." (of maxwell) then "Since it’s Jen-Hsun Huang, who is going to make the presentation, we are more than sure that he is going to show some new tech."

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

EVGA step up time..... 

wait what this article is dumb,

"We do not expect to see any actual samples." (of maxwell) then "Since it’s Jen-Hsun Huang, who is going to make the presentation, we are more than sure that he is going to show some new tech."

Maybe they're implying that new tech as in virtually and not physically

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Damn looks like my 780ti will have as short of a life as my 290 did if they release the 800 series soon

Well at least I have a practically brand new 780ti and an r9-290 that I used a month and put back in the box and put it in storage because I bought my 780ti that I can sale to buy an 880

I hate rich people:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Maybe they're implying that new tech as in virtually and not physically

I guess. I would hope that Nvidia having a live stream would mean that they were going to show off some tech. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I hate rich people:P

Shoot man. PC gaming is actually pretty CHEAP compared to what it used to be. My dad was a carpenter and PC gaming was his hobby and he always had the latest stuff.The prices back then were insane when you take inflation into account. His 17 inch NEC monitor when it first came out? I don't even want to think what it would cost now with inflation. Probably would have made 4 k look like a deal.

My dad is passed away now, but I guarantee he would have been their lining up for Rift and the GTX 880, and he would be playing Diablo 3 expansion tonight lol. He loved Diablo (prob why I find myself thinking about him tonight). 

Some people like to drink, some people like cars, some people like boats, some people like vacations, some people like PC's. Sometimes you can only pick one, when you have a family and other expenses. PC is the obvious choice. I can drive boats, and cars on PC's and games are my vacations, that I can go on every day. My Shepard got drunk as hell in Mass Effect. Was good enough for me as far as the drinking bit. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Shoot man. PC gaming is actually pretty CHEAP compared to what it used to be. My dad was a carpenter and PC gaming was his hobby and he always had the latest stuff.The prices back then were insane when you take inflation into account. His 17 inch NEC monitor when it first came out? I don't even want to think what it would cost now with inflation. Probably would have made 4 k look like a deal.

My dad is passed away now, but I guarantee he would have been their lining up for Rift and the GTX 880, and he would be playing Diablo 3 expansion tonight lol. He loved Diablo (prob why I find myself thinking about him tonight). 

Some people like to drink, some people like cars, some people like boats, some people like vacations, some people like PC's. Sometimes you can only pick one, when you have a family and other expenses. PC is the obvious choice. I can drive boats, and cars on PC's and games are my vacations, that I can go on every day. My Shepard got drunk as hell in Mass Effect. Was good enough for me as far as the drinking bit. 

Oh, I know. We last far longer now on the hardware we buy. Im 29, so I buying tech when we were seriously outdated 6-8 months after a GPU buy. That was not funny.

Lol I only make $1200 a week that's not rich

Its not poor either;-)

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

You make $50 less per week than I make per month.

gatsby2.jpg

ahhhhh shit get hype, ima grab a 870 for my next rig thats fo sure

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

i expected a march to may release when looking at all their past releases

5/2008    280

4/2010    480 

3/2012    680

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

crap, i just bought a 780 ti... This doesn't mean they are coming out right away, right?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

At least mine is in the correct forum.

not really, no new information has come out yet, its just an announcement for a time, something i wouldn't call news.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Repost.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/131305-nvidia-to-show-off-high-end-maxwells-tommorow/

Trollface-small-normal2pl7-1.png

KILL_IT_WITH_FIRE-s936x704-132455-580.jp

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

MAXWELL :D yuppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

Aw man, I'll be in school... :(

Like me:( i will be in school to.

But no problem we check it afterwards:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I'll have just finished school at 4pm

I'll watch it in the library :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

R R R R R R Re-Post Time!

Both posts have the exact same time stamp, so not a repost. Both are showing posted Today at 3:47pm (my local time obviously)

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

I hope they are good.My gtx 780ti is amazing