Should I sell my 780ti?

Tola

I was wondering if I should sell my reference 780Ti, Intel i7 2700k, and Gtx 670 Evga Superclocked 4gb and get 2 ASUS Matrix 780Ti's when they come out. Should? If so any suggested prices (all the parts are used but I havent had any problems with them)

PLEASE USE PCPARTPICKER.  My rig: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZBmWjX

Noo. Just stick with one 780ti unless you need the extra performance 

Noo. Just stick with one 780ti unless you need the extra performance 

I'm getting a 1440p monitor soon and want to maintain 60fps on ultra full AA. Plus the colour scheme for my computer is black and red which the reference is not.

I'm getting a 1440p monitor soon and wan to maintain 60fps on ultra full AA. Plus the colour scheme for my compute is black and red which the reference is not.

I mean, I guess you could. What games would you be playing?

I mean, I guess you could. What games would you be playing?

Bf4, GMOD(no to worried about), Titanfall, Arma 3, Crysis 3, Star Citizen(When it is released), and Alot of other games

Bf4, GMOD(no to worried about), Titanfall, Arma 3, Crysis 3, Star Citizen(When it is released), and Alot of other games

Bf4 will be destroyed with two 780ti's. The only game I would worry about is Arma 3 because of it's bad optimization. 

Bf4 will be destroyed with two 780ti's. The only game I would worry about is Arma 3 because of it's bad optimization. 

The optimization isnt just bad its terrible I get 20-25fps with everything maxed out 

The optimization isnt just bad its terrible I get 20-25fps with everything maxed out 

I get more FPS then you with worse specs :P

But yeah, it's HORRIBLE. 

Keep the Ti, sell everything else and buy another reference. Everything will go smoother and much faster this way. Im also picking up a 1440p monitor soon and picking up a 2nd 780ti depending on how much better the 880/880Ti will be when those get announced. So this is another option you could consider as well.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

View distance and AA maxed out?

Oh.... no :P I just have default settings. They should actually make the game playable on certain settings. Especially when you have like a $2k PC 

If you are going to sell your 780 Ti and all the other components i suggest you stick around to see what maxwell offers.

My PC specs; Processor: Intel i5 2500K @4.6GHz, Graphics card: Sapphire AMD R9 Nano 4GB DD Overclocked @1050MHz Core and 550 MHz Memory. Hard Drives: 500GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM, 2TB Western Digital Green Drive, Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V , Power Supply: OCZ ZS series 750W 80+ Bronze certified, Case: NZXT S340, Memory: Corsair Vengance series Ram, Dual Channel kit @ 1866 Mhz, 10-11-10-30 Timings, 4x4 GB DIMMs. Cooler: CoolerMaster Seidon 240V

Do what @LinusTech used to do. He would stick to his card and save up, and when the rumor mill was at full speed, he would sell it. Then he would wait until the new cards came out and buy the highest end he could get with the money he got from the older cards plus the money he saved. It seems like the rumor mills are beginning to run so I would wait a bit more before selling. But if aesthetics are really important, go ahead and sell the cards and buy the matrixs. Just make sure you have space for dual triple slot cards

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Unless you are doing Liquid Nitrogen cooling dont get the Matrix...Other cards perform the same and are a lot cheaper.

Edit: If you are that worried about aesthetics then the MSi Twin Frozr is red and black. 

I love how a lot of people assume there will be a 880Ti lol

[ Cruel Angel ]:     Exterior  -   BENQ XL2420T   |   SteelSeries MLG Sensei   |   Corsair K70 RED   |   Corsair 900D  |                                                                                                    CPU:    -   4.7Ghz @ 1.425v             |

Interior    -   i7 4770k   |    Maximus VI Formula    |   Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB    |   ASUS GTX 980 Strix SLIx2  |  840 Pro 512Gb    |    WD Black 2TB  |           RAM:   -   2400Mhz OC @ 1.650v    |

Cooling   -   XSPC 120mm x7 Total Radiator Space   |   XSPC RayStorm    |    PrimoChill Tubing/Res  |                                                                                             GPU:   -   1000Mhz @ 1.158            |

One 780 Ti is fine for 1440p. Why do you need full AA with 1440p?  You would be hard pressed to see a difference once you go past 2XMSAA. If you really want to go SLI, then stick to reference cards, open air cards suck in SLI, top card always get's too hot.

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

Stick with your one reference card, or get another. Upgrading to a Matrix, when you already have a reference is silly.

That's why we need better cpu's rather than gpu's..

Do what @LinusTech used to do. He would stick to his card and save up, and when the rumor mill was at full speed, he would sell it. Then he would wait until the new cards came out and buy the highest end he could get with the money he got from the older cards plus the money he saved. It seems like the rumor mills are beginning to run so I would wait a bit more before selling. But if aesthetics are really important, go ahead and sell the cards and buy the matrixs. Just make sure you have space for dual triple slot cards

I have a 900D so im and a maximus VI Formula

I was wondering if I should sell my reference 780Ti, Intel i7 2700k, and Gtx 670 Evga Superclocked 4gb and get 2 ASUS Matrix 780Ti's when they come out. Should? If so any suggested prices (all the parts are used but I havent had any problems with them)

YES YES, if you care about design and the few % preformence increase

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Sell your 780Ti and get something from the Maxwell lineup for Star Citizen. 2x 780Ti won't do 100% ultra in combat and populated areas. Though they should do almost ultra on playable FPS (but far from 60)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.