The view from your window

Admire

Inspired by Andrew Sullivans feature on his blog.

The view from your window

View from my window

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

*Imagine blank wall* That is my view.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

what? your view is a harbor?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

The view from my window contains a factory that is a fairly well known landmark.. Onto which my grandfather put up the name of the community... Not posting that online..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Street, other houses, trees

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

The view from my window contains a factory that is a fairly well known landmark.. Onto which my grandfather put up the name of the community... Not posting that online..

Wait wait what? Whats going on here?...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Already took the picture for the "Rate The Photo Above You" thread, but here it is:

4QjqG6Y.jpg

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

what? your view is a harbor?

I would have choosen to say that my view is the see but yes.....Im a work now and I work inside a harbour. 15 meters from the waters edge. Lovely sunsets

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Wait wait what? Whats going on here?...

If i look out of my window. I see a big factory. With the name of the place i live bolted onto a massive chimney. And since there's pretty much only one place in sweden with this name. 

It would be quite easy to find out where i live.

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Like anywhere else in Finland, just wood.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If i look out of my window. I see a big factory. With the name of the place i live bolted onto a massive chimney. And since there's pretty much only one place in sweden with this name. 

Dammit. The plot failed.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Dammit. The plot failed.

A fellow dane is always welcome  ;)

It's not like were going to go out there and butcher you or anything. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A fellow dane is always welcome  ;)

Thank you.....

Techswede, living in Sweden = Danish?

Unless, you like me don't recognize any of our defeats in any of the dano-swedish wars......I don't recognize Norwegian indepence either:p 

Thank you.....

Techswede, living in Sweden = Danish?

Unless, you like me don't recognize any of our defeats in any of the dano-swedish wars......I don't recognize Norwegian indepence either:p 

I may live in sweden right now. And i am technically half swedish.. but i don't consider myself swedish in the slightest..

I still have my danish citizenship as well :) 

dat HTC camera dooh

post-3037-0-78714300-1395513124_thumb.jp

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I may live in sweden right now. And i am technically half swedish.. but i don't consider myself swedish in the slightest..

I still have my danish citizenship as well :)

Good man!

thats upstate NY in US.  the screen on the window is preventing me from taking a picture of only the scenery outside. but its very beautiful out there. neat idea for a thread  :)

post-17362-0-06710300-1395515686_thumb.j

Sure i'll play along, admittedly I was more taking a pic of the sky when I took this. Also go go crappy iPhone camera  <_<

14skuhk.jpg

Well I cant take photo right now because is evening and you couldnt see anything but I see fields and hills and recently they builded Tesco on which I can clearly see and it completely ruins whole scenery. It is not blocking hills from view but it just is not fitting in the scenery at all.. I am disapointed :(

thats upstate NY in US.  the screen on the window is preventing me from taking a picture of only the scenery outside. but its very beautiful out there. neat idea for a thread  :)

Thanks....Looks so "Hyggeligt" like we would say in Danish. There isn't really a English word for it. But cute, comfortable, homely etc etc.

A year old, but still the same view.

I love snow.

Thanks....Looks so "Hyggeligt" like we would say in Danish. There isn't really a English word for it. But cute, comfortable, homely etc etc.

plesant? cosy? lovely?