Minecraft Server

Gavinhenderson5

This thread is for people to advertise their servers (to get fellow TechTips fans to play). You can also suggest ideas for servers. If you have opened a new server you can ask for staff or you could get help with plugins.

I will start it off :) Me and a friend have 3 serves under the brand 'CrysisCraft'

Normal Minecraft (1.4.6) IP:91.121.179.18:25603

Tekkit Server IP:91.121.108.19:25598

Feed The Beast server is still in deveopment

It would be amazing if there was a dedicated LinusTechTips Minecraft server for all of us. I wonder just how generous NCIX are feeling...

You were a noob once too!

It would be amazing if there was a dedicated LinusTechTips Minecraft server for all of us. I wonder just how generous NCIX are feeling...

This, please make it happen.

Hmmm, its a good idea but I would need to find someone who would be willing to host it because I cant really afford it ATM.

Would be up for a central Linustechtips server

Would be up for a central Linustechtips server
NCIX.com dose have a Minecraft server its just in the middle of a server switch.From the fourm says it should be up soon.

I would absolutely love a Tekkit server for people on this forum.

CASE: Haf 912+ CPU: i5 3570k - 4.2ghz COOLER: Hyper 212 evo MOBO: Gigabyte GA-z77x-UD5H GPU: MSI GTX 560 TI Hawk RAM: Corsair xms3 4x2gb SSD: Crucial m4 64gb HDD: 2x1tb+250gb hdd SOUND: Asus Xonar dg HEADSET: Steelseries Siberia v2

Raspberry Pi XBMC

I'm not try to be mean here but can you tell me what are you doing with those blocks ?

I'm not try to be mean here but can you tell me what are you doing with those blocks ?
What do you mean those blocks?

you know...just block by block...many blocks..like the brick.

I somehow really doubt NCIX is going to host a game server. it is quite hardware intensive. and not really their company goal.

Oh wait. they actually have a whole gaming community, that makes my comment obsolete

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Monza, we dont think they should host it or really put any work into at all. The community will run it, we will just call it the linustechtips server

I can host a minecraft server along with the other game servers if people actually want it.

Yes I was joking about NCIX hosting it. I just think it would be nice if someone was to host a server for our community. I wish I could do it myself but I don't have equipment required.

You were a noob once too!

I'd be willing to host a minecraft server based in US, let me know :)

● Thermaltake Core P5 ● ASUS Z170-A ● Intel Core i7-6700k 
● EK Supremacy EVO ● 2x 8GB GSkill Ripjaws 
● EVGA GTX 770 ● Samsung 850 EVO 250GB ● XFX 750W Black Edition PSU

I think this would be fantastic! Especially since not TOO many people know about the forums just yet :)

As I started this thread I feel like i should help coordinate it. If you would like to host or help PM me.

Didnt know that. However i think people are looking for a LinusTechTips server

I'd be willing to host a minecraft server based in US, let me know :)
As I started this thread I feel like i should help coordinate it. Could you just PM with specs of your machine. :)

I'd be willing to host a 50 slot UK based server for Linus...
As I started this thread I feel like i should help coordinate it. Could you just PM with specs of your machine. :)

I can host a minecraft server along with the other game servers if people actually want it.